Limerick GAA - Box Office

Serious score in fairness.

A one parish final on the cards

It’d be a cracker atmosphere-wise. The ref would have to be on his toes too.

Only 4 wides

The 95 lads don’t think Ballybrown can keep up the intensity, we could have a contest yet.

But can Adare up their intensity to take advantage?

Ballybrown extending their lead, very disappointing from Adare.

2-20 to 0-15, Loftus firing over a big score.

Goal for Willie Griffin.

It’s the final the people wanted; the Well against Ballybrown; first time Ballybrown have the final since 1995 and they were against the Well that day too.

There was only a puck of a ball in it right up to the end.

Fair play to Ballybrown. O’Connor didn’t miss a free all day. Still hurling well. How old is he now?

Yeah. Pity. We dont win that too often.

Very, very impressive from Ballybrown today. Owned it from the off, though the brainlessness of Adare’s team selection certainly helped. Hannon named at 11, switched to wing back from the throw-in, put in centre-back after about 10 minutes as Kyle Loftus was running amok on Wayne Mac and stood and watched as Loftus, Bryan Griffin, Ross Griffin and Lee Doolin made clean shit of them.

John Fitz never gave it up, to be fair, and Willie Griffin made a decent effort off what limited ball he got but, in reality, Ballybrown could have won it by 20 points such was their superiority.

Great final in prospect, a parish derby. The Well will earn it if they’re to win it.

2 Likes

Jesus fair play to ballybrown , i watched them against Ahane (x2) and Doon and i didn’t rate them at all.

I’ve changed my opinion somewhat, still think the well will win by 4/5 but i’d love to see BallyBrown win. It would shake it up a bit in Limerick.

we were lucky to draw with them in the group stages. Will be an interesting final

They are a proper team with no real individuals, the way it should be really. Was that lad stevie o reilly playing yesterday ? i Know he went off against ahane.

They’ll give the well plenty of it, i hope the nerves don’t get to them and they perform on the day.

The draw for the 2017 Championship is on Thursday night. Which of the cunts do we want to beat first?

Tipp- On one hand, they’ve just won the All-Ireland, be nice to bring the pricks back down to Earth. On the other hand, we’ve played them in our first match for five years on the trot. Sick of the sight of the cunts.

Clare- Revenge for knocking us out this year? Beating Clare without Davy in charge won’t be quite as satisfying, as Donal Moloney comes across as likeable enough. Kinnerk to try and prove that he was a vital cog in what success Clare did have? Both teams have new managers, both have been shit for two years, both will be looking to improve. Would be an interesting test.

Cork- Always nice to beat them. If Kiely improves us at all, it’s the one match that you really would be expecting to win. I mean they lost to Wexford this year :smile:

Or Waterford.

As for the footballers, still haven’t heard anything about a new manager. I do think there’s potential there, we’ve had a few decent showings at U-21 level, and a good win at minor level this year. But with Clare & Tipp doing very well this year, and with us back in Division 4, there is ground to make up. Whoever the manager is, I hope they are a bit more positive than Brudair was in the end… if you want to hurt teams, you have to move the ball from defence to attack at pace. It’s easier said than done and Brudair was really up against it but we have to get the best players in the county on board. I don’t know how you go about doing that tbh.

Says nothin till you hear more

We haven’t