Limerick GAA - Box Office

Language Joe…

Whereas I have no idea what this kid may have been excluded for I would hope that every effort is made to keep him in the fold. Also I would certainly not talk to any other panel members asking them what they thought of another kid.
Josh Ryan is probably a better footballer but he is also in the top 15 minor hurlers. We could have done with him against Tipp.

Fair enough. He won’t be back anyway. Not sure how interested he is in football.

Saw him as a 15 year old playing midfield in a club football game a few years ago. He was very tallented , driven with a shortish fuse. But fuck me an impressive athlete.
Kids at that age need an arm around the shoulder . It may be rejected a few times but they will eventually come around.

2 Likes

Why are we sitting here in Limerick waiting for the next round of the senior championship?
When Limerick have been dumped out of the All Ireland series a few weeks ago.

Who made this decision? Please explain?

NAP lads requested a rest period.

1 Like

We were expecting to be in the All Ireland semis.

They will be getting one soon enough.

7 Likes

We are

Club Players want certainty and delaying the hurling until mid august gives that. There is nothing worse than being given 3 or 4 alternative dates for the same fixture. It would hardly be fair to move a heap of games into the middle of the main holiday weeks just because the county team are out.

3 Likes

Yes it would be chaos if you just brought games forward.

I must be blind but I can’t see any list of players anywhere in that link.

Nvm found it.

1 Like

We always expect to be in the semis.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

1 Like

Gerry Molyneaux RIP

3 Likes

Sorry saw you found it

Ah no way?

Yep, very sad! Was only talking to him 2 weeks ago and he was in great form. Seemed to be well over his knockout from a few months back.

Where’d you see that?

Heard it myself this morning but Matt O’Callaghan has tweeted it just now.