Limerick GAA - Box Office

Name the model

Graeme???

3rd jersey is class. Be nicer without the big crest!

Jesus a shocking selection but has to be 3.

It’s a pity about the colour.

2 Likes

Are we going to be playing 14 a side next year if our sub goalie is 15???

1 Like

#1 is manky

Knocklong featured on Nationwide last evening as they re-enacted the Sean Hogan affair.
Some odd looking characters on display but there seems to have been a grand effort put in.

3 years ahead of the centenary admittedly but “the early bird” and all that.

Fine backing soundtrack too - this one I’d imagine…

https://youtu.be/WgEtXHMDCbw

4 Likes

They should have it right by 1919

I watched it. Hogans grandson and great grandsons didn’t look anything like him bar one of the great grandsons had red hair, that was it. That’s what i took from the programme.

It was a daring escapade. I believe he was spirited off to Ballysteen to recuperate afterwards.

1 Like

They should just go skins next year, fuck the jerseys… There’d be no holding them back…literally.

As my father always said “tis the men wearing the jerseys that matters”

thinly veiled ‘no townie cunts wanted’

Possibly but no fancy hair , coloured boots etc…

:rollseyes: Every parish in Limerick claims this…

I think it has been verified that they stayed at Keanes house in Feohanagh for a good bit and Sean Treacey was treated by Dr. Woulfe of Abbeyfeale. They were then moved up onto the hills in Tournafulla, Templeglantine and later Abbeyfeale. Dunno after that

Has to be Richie McCarthy wearing the jersey

Number 3 but loose the fucking watermark

He went to Clare, crossed the estuary from ballysteen / Pallas

Loose the watermark and the hoops which r just about visible. Be smashin shirt then. Less is more as paul galvin might say!

I must be the only one that likes no.2, no frills no bullshit, pure honest to god hip and whip stuff. If they lost the crest no. 3 would be best, they say vertical stripes accentuate your weight when dressed, well imagine “Cuimhnigh ar Luimneach” emblazoned across your chest.

I’d say Richie McCarthy wouldn’t be impressed.