Limerick GAA - Box Office

No.2 has that grainy style in the material that you see in those womens under armour jogging tops and pants, usually grey in colour. That’s what I don’t like about no. 2

They are all awful.

The current one is grand .

I had the brightness turned down on my phone and didn’t even notice the grainy design. :scream: they are, indeed, all hideous.

Who designs these, is it Spike below above Chawke’s with a bunch of Crayolas?

Anthony Daly. His punishment for trying to check out of Hotel California

Poor Richie struggling to keep the farm sucked in. :see_no_evil:

There was nothing wrong with this jersey

9 Likes

Iconic

1 Like

While I suppose the idea of getting the fans to vote for a jersey is a good one, they should at least give us a bit of choice.

1 is horrific.

2 is nothing spectacular, but probably the best of them. Shade of green is slightly odd, maybe it’s just the picture.

3 would be the best but why the fuck is there a watermark???

The 2013 jersey was a lovely jersey, no frills, proper Limerick.

We need to hijack this vote and select that first one

1 Like

http://www.hoganstand.com/Limerick/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=262009

[quote].

Hickey unsure what to think
13 October 2016

Seamus Hickey admits he’s not sure what Limerick’s prospects are for the coming season.

The Treaty County hurlers have flattered to deceive of late and key defender and GPA chairman Hickey notes that it’s a case of the more he learns the less he knows:

“What I’ve learned is that you can take absolutely nothing for granted because we were a coming force, and talking in past tense actually hurts me a little because it means that we didn’t deliver on that promise,” the Murroe Boher clubman tells The Irish Independent.

"I still think the basis of ability is there; ability doesn’t win things but it sure as hell is nice as a starting block. Where are we? I’m not 100pc sure to be perfectly honest.

“I was enormously optimistic and talking ourselves up going into the two previous years because I believed it. Right now I don’t know, I genuinely don’t know, I don’t know at all. It’s a wait and see thing now.”[/quote]

:confused:

The first thing Kiely has to do is get him a full time punditry role on Rte!! He may fuck off then!!

Hickey doesn’t want to be there anymore. He is in his element tonight above in RTÉ.

What he really means by saying he doesn’t know where we stand is he doesn’t really know where HE stands. He knows full well Kiely won’t tolerate any of his shit.

1 Like

I’ll be seething if he walks before he gets fucked off. Heard 70 players got called in for training in November.

Is that less than last year?

Ah lovely. Our year.

1 Like

All of a sudden no one gives a fuck about 1b

Nobody ever gave a fuck about 1B only you.

1 Like

We’re a Championship team.

Really?

1 Like