Limerick GAA - Box Office

:joy:

As if. Prices will probably go up.

Wayne Mac retired.

A fine servant, some man for a shoulder. Will always remember his goals against Waterford & Clare, two fine strikes.

3 Likes

WIll the well win by 15 or 20 points on Sunday?

Will be a lot closer then that pal.

Bumper crowd expected…:laughing:[quote=“Julio_Geordio, post:1586, topic:22756, full:true”]

Good for the coffers anyway, should be a few at that.
[/quote]

It won’t. Brynes will split loftus in two in the opening minutes and that’ll end ballybrown. They don’t have the backs to hold the well.

I’m no fan of Ballybrown but they won’t fear the Well…I expect a close tough tight game…with the Well coming out on top by maybe 3/4 pts max.

Ballybrown have been flying it in training by all accounts…are in the final on merit…and there’s no team in the county they’d rather bate then the Well…won’t be a big score in it.

They’ll be destroyed. It wouldn’t surprise me if they completely freeze and it’s a turkey shoot.

Well -3 is the current handicap, get all over that.

Can’t see Ballybrown winning it. Don’t know if they’ll freeze but the Well have a much better forward line than the likes of Ahane & Adare and will do serious damage, you’d imagine.

Good bet at -3…but don’t see it being an embarrassing defeat for Ballybrown.

If Barry Foley is hurling well…it’ll give them a huge boost…very clever hurler still.

Obviously D Byrnes, the 3 O’Briens, Gillane, Spud and Cian Lynch, it’s some team on paper in fairness…

Mann at FB…is going well and Mark Carmody is no slouch either…be good to see them win it out for Limerick hurling.

IF ballybrown were serious about winning a county title they’d have destroyed ahane. The massive gap for adare and ballybrown playing two games during that gap along with adare not having the stomach to get another hammering from the well onthe big stage was a huge factor. The well are humming Now.

Wayne Mc has retired from county hurling.

Welcome to 2013

3 Likes

The Well by 4 or 5

Is the co final being televised

They’ve decided to stop televising them after the shite ye served up last week

3 Likes

It’ll be X-rated

He gave us his all, which is all you can ask. Looked finished every year in the league but always found that bit extra as the year went on which is a testament to his hard work I’d think. Didn’t come back as strong the last few summers probably a combination of age and the shit coaching. Harshly treated this year in particular. Sad when lads your own age are retiring from intercounty, my dreams are beginning to look unlikely at this stage.

2 Likes

Quitter

That’s a lovely tribute Jerome. Will you have an interview in the leader this week?