Limerick GAA - Box Office

I reckon Monaleen could do alright in Munster.

Newcastle really should have beaten Clonmel last year, and I know Clonmel probably improved from that day but Monaleen do have a nice bit of firepower, a lot of pace in attack and good direct runners. I doubt they’ll fear Carbery.

Carberry will I assume go on an unmerciful session.

I was at a county semi final yesterday. There was no stand, no scoreboard, referee arrived 10 minutes late onto the field, no linesmen and the pitch was completely unenclosed meaning everyone was just standing along the sideline. They still managed to put two fellas on the gate to charge everyone going in though.

3 Likes

Let me guess …football???

1 Like

Obviously.

1 Like

No harm done so.

7 Likes

A disgrace to the gaa

It is. Second seeded.

Caherdavin? Similar for inter championship game earlier this year except the ref was on time

1 Like

There should be no championship game of any description played there

1 Like

I was at a county semi-final tonight.

In Rhebogue, similar situation… most supporters standing well onto the field. The ref turned up on time in fairness to him. Not a linesman in sight though. Sliotar literally got stuck under the sod at one point.

GAA in Limerick is in utter crisis. There is a veneer where a few underage teams doing well which are over prepared and over resourced is papering over a massive crack. .

1 Like

Former poster @anon25556527 called this months ago.

Thats pretty much all counties.

Caherline have got their own way again. Match to be replayed , no sending off. Ref’s report a joke

1 Like

Poor Pats, always hard done by .

#Hammyprotest
must be trending on twitter

They don’t want the city boys doing well, Conspiracy theory , Liam o Sullivan chairman of cccc laughing😊. What excuse will caherline use to run out the gate early again Sat.

Good for the coffers anyway, should be a few at that.

Surely a freebie ???