Limerick GAA - Box Office

1-3 to 0-1 in favour of Caherline since you posted that :open_mouth:

Caherline goal levelled things up but Pats have now gone 1 up again; sounds like an exciting finish. A minute left.

[quote].

Jerome O’Connell ‏@JeromeSport 1m 1 minute ago

Goal Ger Collins after 27seconds of second period of extra time - Monaleen 2-19 Doora-Barefield 3-11 in Munster club IHC #GAA #hurling[/quote]

And gone to extra-time.

Caherline 3-11 St. Pat’s 1-17

Might get abandoned again yet.

1 Like

This could match 1991 Dublin v Meath !!!

St. Patrick’s managed to lose a 10-point lead midway through the second half. Caherline now lead in extra time.

Doora-Barefield seemed to have shit the bed in the Gaelic Grounds also.

Monaleen win 2-21 to 3-13 AET

Good win for them, up against Kilmoyley in the semi-final.

@Julio_Geordio, will Monaleen beat the Kerry boys?

St. Patrick’s finally get it done. 1-23 to 3-14 after extra time. So much for the conspiracy theorists…

Lost three players with injury in the second half according to Twitter. Monaleen hit the last 5 points to level it. Sounds like they ran out of gas

There was a wing-forward running amok early on and had scored 2-3 in the first half alone. Maybe he was quietened.

Tom Hannan

The townies wouldn’t have anyone to do a job like that. Must have been a breakdown that the lad suffered.

1 Like

He must have been. His brother was stretchered off and there was a long stoppage second half due to it.

Not many would have fancied Barefield to have won the inter in Clare six week ago, a win today would have been very much bonus territory.

From what I heard, Broadford nearly had a victory parade organised for last weekend. Kilmaley will surely piss through the Clare IHC next year?

Yes and yes

, Lk v Ky at this level is generally close . Kilmoyley have had a big lay off since final and today should stand to Castletroy . Fancy Castletroy

I haven’t seen Monaleen hurl in years so I haven’t a clue. They’ll be up against it. What style of hurling do monaleen play? Kilmoyley’d be light enough but they aren’t afraid of the physical stuff as Kerry hurling would generally be tough. They’re a good team to take a score so a nice day would suit them

What are the line ups for tommorow

They v nearly threw it away…will be a good all city final against Na Piarsaigh.

1 Like