Limerick GAA - Box Office

St Pats were the better team today… Caherline never gave in and got the goals to bring it to extra time…they showed huge character to pull back that lead in the second half.

Hegarty was outstanding, won an amount of ball and got 4/5 points from play at center back…was the difference between the two teams really…looked a genuine senior hurler…tough on Caherline after nearly 200 minutes of hurling…between the 3 days out.

I hope St Pats bate the bollox out of those Mayfield cunts in the Munster championship.

3 Likes

Is there minor final today before the big one?

Would Monaleen have many dual players? A hectic few weeks for them there.

Only 3. Gerry Collins, John O’Dwyer and Ed Doyle. They don’t have a big crossover at all.

1 Like

Clonlara man manages Monaleens hurlers. He is also a selwcter with the Clon senior hurlers.

And a cousin of the Wexford senior hurling manager!

2 Likes

Dafuq did Mayfield do to you.

It’s a Cork thing with him, you’ll be lucky if the flute responds to you.

Lunch is out of the way,a few pre match pints now then into the Gaelic grounds for what will hopefully be a cracking final.Tobar Phadraig abu!

1 Like

No. its on Nov 19th ridiculous.

Best of luck & enjoy the say old pal.

Dromin/Athlacca playing Drom/Broadford in the intermediate county cup is the warm-up game, I believe.

What time is the big one at boys ?.

1 Like

I’m here at the county final, its HT with the score 1-10 to 0-05 to the Well. Its some pile of scutter. The Well in about 3rd gear save for the opening 10mins. Hard to fathom how Ballybrown made the final, they wouldn’t hurl spuds to ducks.

3 Likes

How the fuck are lbally brown in a final shooting all wides

Ballybrown are embarrassingly bad.

They’ve had about ten wides.

This is very very poor. All over.

I won’t have many doubters by the end of the year.