Limerick GAA - Box Office

When did ye last beat Galway?

Shur didn’t we bate them in the league final in 97

Galway over the past 2 years are streets ahead of Lk . The trouble with Lk is utter overrating chances . At this stage it is very hard see Lk beat Galway . They are miles ahead of Lk in terms of hurling , power and conditioning . Clare beat Lk easy enough last year and in turn were utterly blitzed by Galway .

2 Likes

In the Championship.

The league is a totally different matter.

We’ll bate Galway in the league and I’ll have a decent bet on us if we are underdogs in the betting.

1 Like

I’m hearing James Ryan won’t decide his future till the spring.

:smile::see_no_evil:

Galway in early Spring are a totally different animal to that of the late Summer. If Limerick can’t beat them beat them in the GG’s then i would worry about where ye are at.

The last time Limerick played Galway in the
League (2014) they utterly destroyed us.

I heard he was dropped. I’d be surprised if true given they’re both Garryspillane men but then Kiely will do the job right not being parochial. If nothing else if Jimbob is prepared to play on as a fringe player then wouldn’t he be a great man to have around the panel, at training, in the dressing room or to come on to mark some windy fuck.

My point really is that it is a bit unrealistic to expect to beat Galway . If Jk makes us competitive v Galwau it will be progress . If Lk beat Wex and the rest and put up a decent show v Galway it will be decent .

He wasnt dropped that is for sure.

:rollseyes:

Who was dropped? Was it you claimed to have six names or another poster?

Would you ever just put up the panel names and give over this cloak and dagger shite.

Fcuk off you inbred hick .

:rollseyes:
Afraid of Galway. :rollseyes:

They bate ye last year and they put ye to the pin of the collar this year .

What month were those games played in? Fucking dozy cunt. :rollseyes:

1 Like

Pm sent.