Limerick GAA - Box Office

Patrickswells pitch is terrible…it doesn’t bother them tho…Kilmallocks is grand now…I don’t think anyone could have any complaints about it.

The wire is a bit a high in front of the stand as a spectator would be the only complaint you could have…

We have seats now though. It’s a pity the terrace is gone at the Millmount end. But the space was needed for the second pitch.

1 Like

That’s a lovely photo.[quote=“balbec, post:1927, topic:22756, full:true”]
We always had a bit of class about us.

[/quote]

That’s the three O’Grady brothers and Joe Naughton on the right @glasagusban

1 Like

Roger federer was asked what’s the best thing about being Swiss. He said the flags a big plus

3 Likes

[/quote]

They were always turned out well in the old days

And here’s our eleven county title winning captains in front of the castle.

4 Likes

True for you…my auld lad still would have his Sunday best for mass etc…

Nowadays that’s gone more or less…it’s a pity.

OGrady’s as in Maurice that founded Na Piarsaigh?

No, Paddy, Jimmy and Charlie. Joe Naughton was involved a bit with Na Piarsaigh though.

I was interviewing the last day, and part of it involved an actor in a makey uppy bullshit scenario ( which is another story, but I’ll not start)
Anyhow, the actor was an elderly gent who had taken the trouble to dress in a suit, tie and matching cap (which he removed)
He was better dressed than half the applicants, some of whom looked grubby.
I immediately put a line through anyone not dressed as well as the actor, and mentioned it to the other interviewers, who, it transpires, had been thinking along the same lines.
Wtf is wrong with some of these people? Why would you turn up to a formal interview looking like you’d not had a wash for three days, in un-ironed clothes, if you wanted a job?
It boils my piss. It was disrespectful to the actor if nothing else.

2 Likes

Ps I’d have given anyone dressed like the Kilmallock gents in balbec’s photo a job on the spot.
Especially if they had a hurl.

The half day was a bit much all right.

Bonner didn’t hang around long after that. Kennedy still a trooper though.

St. Patricks favoured to win tomorrow or what lads?

They’ll be beaten a point a man.

1 Like

Just wondering, if your sent off in the Munster Junior Championship, would you be suspended from the county final that hasn’t bee played yet?

DRA territory here !!

How did the kildimi pallasgreen game go today,I was looking at the limerick site but it’s atrocious

Pallasgreen won by 2 after extra-time.

1 Like