Limerick GAA - Box Office

All of the players you are referring to have gotten a chance at some stage!!

1 Like

In fairness it’s a serious nursery now for hurlers…

Fairly recent phenomenon though…Sexton St is still leading the roll of honor…

And all were good enough to be involved then, they’re all good enough to be involved now. It’s a fresh start, we should be trying to get as many of those involved as possible… if you don’t have the best 30 or so players in the county on the panel from the start, it makes your job a lot harder.

Obviously you do need full commitment, there is no place for people who are only at it half-arsed but they should all be invited to join the panel at least.

They’re playing hurling in Glasgow?

Mordor

:+1:

Straight into a Munster Final/AI QF then after the handy draw.

might as well

Intermediate ???

Ye haven’t won anything of note since ye lost the energizer you cunt.

2 Likes

What has the gizer to do with it?

:joy:

I log on here and there are 40 posts to read. Great. Then I realise that about 30 of them are about football. Fucks sake.

2 Likes

Ah don’t tell me the cunts bottled the energizer as well?

1 Like

Fucking killmallock cunts had 4 or 5 that could have played county football in the last ten years. Between ye cunts with the football and Newcastle with the hurling we’re at nothing

1 Like

:laughing:

I believe so pal…some spot though back 16 years ago now.

And why the fuck would we bother with football? Rounding up a few lads at the cross to win a county minor every five years or so is enough for us.

2 Likes

I was back in Kilmallock last Saturday evening…there’s still a great ratio of young lads with hurls walking around…the future is bright there…

You’d see v similar in the Well…v hard to beat that tradition.

1 Like

Having the field in the middle of the town is a big plus.

3 Likes

It’s huge…it’s a clear focal point for Kilmallock…I admire it…as I do the love for hurling in Patrickswell…their pitch is terrible though, on purpose no doubt :relaxed:

Bigger slope on it then @Bandages forehead.

We always had a bit of class about us.

5 Likes

The well pitch isn’t great. There used to be a big slope on the Kilmallock pitch around midfield but they levelled it around 1984, the surface was never as good again.