Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

The last 100 posts have been about how great Pat Howard was for trying to decapitate fellas, you’re not missing much :joy:

2 Likes

Pat was different :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. You would not upset him anyway. Good hurler with all respect back then.

I tagged you in the other thread

1 Like

Ah, can somebody grant me membership. I loved Pat Howard, hurled against him only once. Strong as an ox. Saw his son was only a sub in the program today. How times change.

Click the link I posted above again, it doesn’t seem to be down as ‘clique’ anymore

That’s only an ordinary thread.

There’s a private area. You’re obviously not a member either.
It’s got all the good stuff like how much they’re paid, who supplies the “hurls”, it’s unreal.

I want in on this

1 Like

Ah that one… Oh ya I’m not.

He has a son Pat too. Transferred to Patrickswell years ago. Not sure if playing still at any level.

Sounds good tho… Let me in if you find it.

1 Like

The famous Limerick PM group may have won the 2018 All Ireland but sounds like it had a corrupting influence on a few lads with some efeuds leaking into the main forum.

That’s Limerick Hurling for you, rotten to the core.

1 Like

I was lucky to be able to buy a ticket for today. The players used normally get one but nothing this year it seems.

Could somebody post up Spikes number. I’d say the majority went south.

1 Like

Not our fault ye have no supporters

Are you still in Ireland?

Negative

I couldn’t find it either. Until @Aristotle kindly showed me the way.

Peter Casey has this lovely way of dummying that he’s going to shoot then throwing the ball back on the hurley and trotting on another bit and tapping it over the bar, casual as you like.

2 Likes

Terrible, Casey had gone to the next level and could have been on the way to the very elite.

Make up of the full forward line and the free taking situation right up in the air now, especially for league.

Style wise, Adam English looks the closest to Peter Casey to me but it’s probably too soon.

Barry Murphy was flying in training before his as well apparently.

3 from Flanagan, Mulcahy, Dempsey, Cathal O’Neill, Pat Ryan is still very strong though.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Lynch in at 14, just to see what he’d do. His vision and ability to get passes away in tight situations is unreal.

You might stick Gillane in there too somewhere.