Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Nothing against him personally,but looks as if heā€™s a loose cannon,
Iā€™d imagine if he hit someone related to me travelling like a loon at 150km Iā€™d have a different perspective,
No excuses accepted for anyone travelling at that speed,
If going to an event be it funeral, wedding whatever one is obliged manage their own time without driving like a joyrider

1 Like

The only thing for JK outside of the role model stuff is it doesnā€™t seem to effect his game any of this outside stuff. He was as good this year as any year.

2 Likes

Hurl interrupted

Savage hurler but needs to cop on and know heā€™s a hero to younger kids ,and this isnā€™t a good look

2 Likes

Probably driving a sponsored car as well

1 Like

Would you ever give over ffs

1 Like

Whose ofer

Road deaths well ahead of last year and another elderly couple killed this morningā€¦fella want to have a reality check now about how ok or not is is to be doing 50km over speed limit

7 Likes

Speed limits are for quares and woke snowflakes.

4 Likes

What about lads drink driving ? Itā€™s easy throw stones

1 Like

Look over there

4 Likes

Should have full force of law thrown at them :+1:

1 Like

I wonā€™t as Iā€™d have the same opinion of any sporting great
Soccer, hurling,GA,etc
Be they from anywhere,
Youā€™ve a responsibility when in the limelight

100 pc

Any cunt drink/ drug driving needs jailed

Reminds me of Lee Bowyer whose game seemed to improve after he was in all the bother after that assault. On the other hand, Woodgate looked like heā€™d seen a ghost the whole time and his form plummeted from what I recall.

1 Like

The only thing could mess up Kyleā€™s game is playing him in the full forward line, only time Iā€™ve ever seen him minutely struggle!

Whatā€™s the relevance of this?

Everyoneā€™s got their own problems. Taking pleasure out of seeing somebody else having problems because heā€™s a good hurler for another team is disgraceful.

And thatā€™s what a lot of lads are doing here.

You said what about lads drink driving. Itā€™s completely irrelevant.