Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Who’ll replace Flanagan next weekend?

His workrate will be a big loss, it’s a pity as he was going well enough today prior to the sending off.

Barry Nash maybe.

Graeme and gillane to 14.

1 Like

Be a decent option, fairly sure he’s carrying an injury though. Mul in and Gillane to 14 would make sense.

Flanagan will surely only be out for the one game? It was a harmless enough red.

Gearoid Hegarty :clap:

What a man, absolutely immense today.

4 Likes

Was Limericks best player in the 2nd half by a mile.

Won some amount of ball, got a lovely score from play as well.

Got through some amount of work in that second half. Rugby levels of heroism on display

All the half back line were very good in the second half as well. Byrnes nailed a few frees agin the wind that were badly needed after making a hames of one in the first half.

I think Graeme Mul has a right dose of the flu. I’d be surprised to see him back next week.

Dowling is the man for 14, especially if that Donagh Maher keeps getting a gig.

1 Like

I thought Byrnes was class too.

Gillane & Casey were really good in the first half, but struggled a bit in the second half against the wind. Thought DOD made a big impact off the bench.

Was a bit surprised that we only made 3 subs, I thought some fellas looked visibly fucked. Thought Dowling or Boylan could have made an impact in the half-forward line and Gillane was visibly wrecked too.

Couldn’t see what the red cards were for, were they deserved?

It looked worse than it actually was 2 yellows would have been enough. Byrnes the 2 Morrisseys and Hegarty in the second half were v good. I thought Condon did well in the first half but was caught out a few times in the second half.

Good to get the win in any case.

Route one? Wexford? Is that a madey uppy post? Wexford were the antithesis of route one. It was appalling.

Flanagan yanked the helmet off Ryan. And it took him a while to do it. Deserved red.

Ryan hit Lynch a little late with a shoulder on the sideline. Lynch slipped into the advertising hoarding. The Limerick roasters lost their shit in the stand.

1 Like

They were two feet over the line when he hit him in the back and drove him into the hoarding. Get up that yard you fool.

3 Likes

Murphy should have gone as well hurley straight down on T Morrisseys head

Flanagan cant be faulted. From the TV it looked like Liam Ryan actually pulled his helmet up.

Was a harmless enough row. Malachy got stuck in. Wexford were needling away for the whole first half anyway.

Go and fuck yourself.

Ah here. Flanagan pulled Ryan’s helmet for a good 10 seconds. It’s was unrale stupid. He had no chance of avoiding a red.

Thought flanagan had to see the line. It was one of those situations where Ryan was only sent off because flanagan was.

1 Like

To be honest I thought Flanagan only grabbed the helmet first because he was going to fall backwards over the hoarding if he didn’t grab something. Held on for a while alright.

As stated before Horgan just sent 2 lads off for the craic.

1 Like