Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Dowling is a centre-forward in my book and Iā€™m slightly disappointed he didnā€™t get on there yesterday. The reason being said is that we were down to 14, but so were Wexford. I think he could have given us another focal point in attack. We need competition, keep fellas on their toes.

In fairness he was flawless in Cork last year

1 Like

Could limerick enter two teams in the championship this year?
A limerick vs limerick final would be a racing certainty, and a game for the ages.

1 Like

Did Morrissey take fees for Ahane last year ?? To be fair he was flawless the night below in PUC .

But then thereā€™d be no lads with red sunburnt foreheads and rolled up programmes in the hand frothin at the mouth roaring ā€œHON MACINNNERNEAAAY BOY!ā€

1 Like

Jesus Christ ye played with a team of cripples in last years final and only lost by a point . Ye have a pile of young talent coming through . Make your WUMS some bit plausible flatty .

Shure didnā€™t the B team beat the A team in the run up to the final last year?

1 Like

By 4 points, meaning our Bs are 5 points better than Galway. Itā€™s just maths :man_shrugging:

1 Like

We only won because of the weather last year. Limerick thrive in sweltering heat. We nearly got caught in the final because the heatwave was over. Cc @glasagusban

4 Likes

With global warming on the way our dominance will be complete.

1 Like

All the games that mattered were played on relatively mild/ dampish days .

Nope it was the heat. And Galway were tired. And Cork ran out of subs. And Kilkenny were missing Walter.

1 Like

Ye were absolutely steeped when you put it like that.

1 Like

Not everyone can beat Antrim in a final to end a long wait!

4 Likes

:rollseyes:

:grin: I love it when thatā€™s all you are left with.

2 Likes

Limerick C will be entering Leinster next year in an attempt to improve competitiveness.

Clare?

1 Like

I know sure. And I forgot to mention Tipp were on the charlie and the drink and all that goes with that

Michael Ryan taking over nap. Very odd.