Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

The Tipp or the Waterford version?? :smile: Please tell me it’s the Waterford version for the sheer craic of it!

Tipp

Ah shit. The latte drinkers would have had some job trying to understand Skully Ryan.

All jokes aside, Waterfords Ryan has actually coached sides. Don’t think that is Mick Church’s forte, so presumably he’ll have a coach with him. a strange appointment indeed, they should have kept it in house.

Some of those Na Piarsaigh lads will be under serious pressure to perform now after the scandalous way a good man like Paul Beary was treated.

Michael Ryan’s old school approach mightnt go down well with some

2 Likes

Will they not drink nescafe?

Anything less than three or four all Irelands out of the next five for limerick must be considered a failure from the greatest squad ever assembled under professional management. That’s the Limerick view on it, who am I to argue? It’s just a bit depressing for the rest of us.

3 Likes

You are very persistent with this one. Obsessive almost. It’s really sticking in your craw that a lad from Limerick got a bit carried away after seeing a first all Ireland in his lifetime probably, on the internet of all places

You can smell the seethe from across the Irish sea. Or is that a smell of shit from Didsbury…

Stage 5 :joy:

1 Like

Limerick isn’t supposed to have nice things. It upsets the feng shui

Ok mate. You’ve said this 13 times already - just let it go. I dont think any Limerick supporter actually believes Limerick are gonna win 3/4 more in the next few years.

1 more would be unreal and certainly a realistic objective.

I think it will be a KK v Waterford/Cork final this year.

3 Likes

He begrudges us having a little gloat.

Backtrack :joy:

For your own mental health, I think it’s best you avoid the Limerick GAA thread.

5 Likes

Speak for yourself you Cork cunt

1 Like

Mick Church is an interesting one, certainly a big name. Huge, in fact. When was the last time a Limerick club side was managed by a Liam McCarthy-winning manager?

I’m not really aware of Nigel Shaughnessy’s coaching credentials, he needs to be decent too but Ryan is a good manager. Expensive too, you’d imagine!

Was talking to a few NaP men recently and they were highly critical of Beary, despite winning the county well. High standards…

Was Beary not mr nap? I’m struggling to see how it went so badly. Obviously standards are high. It seems late enough in the year to be making this decision.

That was a lovely backtrack, I greatly enjoyed it. Why deny myself?

Na P won the Lk championship with gears to spare . They beat the Tipp champs by a cricket score . They were very flat versus an energetic Ballygunner .

I’ve never back tracked in my life you guttersnipe. Put up or shut up.