Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

Correct. Cork had em bate up a stick until the ref decided to give them two or three soft frees when he thought the game was over.

There was 4 other scores though .

Frees gave them momentum

ah fucking lovely. We have a full consortium of cunts in now. Brilliant.

Cork as is their want. Shot their load early

True.
Problem is Cork thought the game was over as well

2 Likes

Cork had) have no bench TBH I’d worry more about Tipperary if I was Limerick- and an outside bet on kK / Galway wouldn’t go a miss- Cork this year no way,semi finalist at best

Not worried one bit about any of em. You’re either good enough or not.

1 Like

True Mike but still need to be cautious,Cork left Liam behind them on several occasions too cocky- lessons learned the hard way,if Limerick pull it off this year then we could have a new KK like side ( might be there for 3/4 years)

Kilkenny have been there consistently the last 20 years now and continue to be!

1 Like

Can never fully rule KK out Cody is the shrewdest man in hurling- no contest

1 Like

Nothing to do with cork gassing ; poor sub impact and butchering chances in those lsst 10 mins ?

Wouldn’t.

1 Like

I’m not denying that just stating that we won’t be anywhere near the final 2,( I’m only a normal spectator,played in Derry for years but was mediocre,- but love Hurling)

KK’s biggest problem at the present is they don’t have the enforcers they used to have, the likes of Tryell and Delaney, lads that would lay down a marker. Until they find 1/2 teak tough defenders and a lad like Larkin in the forwards that does the same then they’ll just cough up too many scores too handily to win an All Ireland, saying that if anyone can unearth these type players Cody can

Tipp look far fitter and sharper than most teams at the minute. I’d be very tempted to try out a few panelists this Saturday and see where a few of these lads are at.

Tipp are my only real hope of shaking Limerick, obviously love to see Cork flourish but doubt it, supporters will be calling for meylerd head if he doesn’t at least make the semis

Tyrell was something else- pure hurler in my eyes

Cadogan will make a big difference this year.

Yeah as long as he’s not carrying injury,we were opened up v easy in defence defence imagine if pa Horgan has an off day? Minus a lash of points

Need Harnedy to shine