Limerick GAA 2022 - Dual Kings (Part 1)

Ronan Lynch wouldnā€™t kill his granny.

Great Irish speaker though. Handy for TG4 games.

1 Like

He has incredible vision in fairness to the lad.

Pat Simon gave an exhibition in the last challenge game. Heā€™ll burn the fuck out of that Clare defence if he comes on and Tipp if we get to play them

2 Likes

I would prefer Adrian Breen coming off the bench with 15mins to go than Reidy, Pat Ryan, Oā€™Donovan or Flanagan if we need a goal. Those lads are all fine players but very direct. Breen has an instinct to be in the right place at the right time and you canā€™t coach that, he has been unlucky over the years with injuries but has been an unbelievable club hurler for the guts of eight years and deserves a proper chance.

Regardless of all that we are underdogs going into the Clare game and it will be a real surprise given all our issues in then backs if we can hold their forwards.

Limerick will win this by 10+ pts, going to be a cunt of a day for hurling.

Fill your Xmas boots.

Iā€™ll take +10 off you will you give me 5/6?

My opinions are worth fuck all. Do you not fancy LK?

Whatā€™s blowing out there tonight is what theyā€™ll have Sunday apparently.

Heā€™ll do fuck all

Is everything about gambling with you?

You can obviously never take Clare for granted,

Iā€™m expecting a savage battle, and to echo what other lads have said elsewhere, thankfully its going ahead.

Fuck Nphet, the whole country needs to see a proper Munster hurling championship game on Sunday.

Throw it in ta fuck.

1 Like

You said ā€œLimerick will win this by 10+ points, fill your Xmas bootsā€. I think Limerick will possibly win if a gun was put to my head but not by 10pts. You were quite bullish there and Iā€™m offering you an opportunity to make money off what you said was essentially a formality. Name the amount youā€™d like to put on this bet and stand over it and a trusted forum member can hold both our sums in a PayPal account until the match has ended.

1 Like

It was your boyfriend brought it up not me - ā€œfill your Xmas bootsā€ means he has brought the betting connotation up. Iā€™m trying to keep fellas honest here.

1 Like

Pat Simon Ryan will have a big say in this years championship.

Cark for one wouldnt want to see him coming on the field against them. Savage option off the bench for Sunday.

On what form do you put Breen ahead of DOD Reidy and Pat Ryan at ICLevelā€¦

Youd have to say Limerick have all the advantage with the way things are going with regard to the delayed championship etc. Kiely and Kinnerk are well bedded in and have driven a process for the years they were there. Even with how weird the year has been theyd have been having zooms, reinforcing process, keeping lads focused.

Poor auld Lohan couldnā€™t have come in and had a worse first year. Covid. Lads getting hurt and he only new to the panelā€¦
If clare win and theres every chance they could it would be an unbelievable achievement given the circumstances

In terms of a fella to get you scores all of a sudden - goals if we are behind or points in a loose game if we are ahead then I would bet on him ahead of those other lads. Now obviously not all of them are natural forwards anyway and also he is unproven at inter county level I will concede that. I think he has been unlucky with injuries but he is lethal at club level and deserves more chances when he is fit at the top level. Heā€™s like a hurling version of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer potentially.

Hes only really in competition with Ryan for a corner forward spot.

I wouldnā€™t put him ahead on form myself as you canā€™t. Two different players. Obviously. Just a hunch from me as he has an incredible instinct for getting a goal.

Some coaches would look at him and say he wonā€™t make an intercounty forward because he holds the hurley the wrong way round

I donā€™t disagree with you but this set of forwards is on the go now 4 years and Kiely hasnā€™t seen fit to include Breen to date, itā€™s possible he wouldnā€™t be there if Dempsey was fit. I just donā€™t think he has the steel needed at this level,as a ball wi ning forward as all our current 6 have, no doubt he has the skill, and some guile but not enough in my opinion.

Limerick are a one trick pony, Clare will batter em.

1 Like