Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Dowling and Casey make nap tick. Few club teams can be without them and hockey killmallock.

He seems like a clueless manager/selector who has poxed his way onto the management of a major hurling club. Kilmallocks tactics today and all year were fucking brutal

Any club would struggle without their two best players tbf.

Although WOD is arguably their most important player. He doesn’t have much hurling (although scored one nice point today) but has aggression, athleticism and a great ability to read the game, as well as offering leadership. He was huge again today.

But even still, Kilmallock fucked it away. They were given a golden opportunity and they fucked up.

Engine

5 points - some hockeying !!

Down to 14 just after halftime and they won easily. It was a hockeying.

3 stone wall ones in the first half that Adare avoided, then beginning of the second half Willie Hurley gets black for NCW. Thought apart from that the ref was decent, Jonathan Hayes is one of the best in the county tbf to him

1 Like

Referees in general can’t win because generally supporters of both sides will abuse the ref irregardless of what decisions he’s making.

I thought all the refereeing performances this weekend were fine tbh. They made mistakes at times but got most of the big calls right. It is a slight pity that the quality of a game can depend so much on how a game is reffed… I know supporters want refs to let things go as much as possible; but niggly fouls by backs on lively forwards also cause for the quality to drop.

Some refs are better at using the advantage rule than others but maybe there could be improvements to the rule also. 5 seconds is probably fairish as far as a time limit goes though, so I’m not sure it will be adapted.

The biggest issue usually is too many people on the sideline, no linesmen and a lack of their own umpires. Say what you want about rugby but their system makes things easier for refs and a more attractive game to ref.

I see you deleted your post making jokes about being in a wheelchair. Your cards are marked you stupid piece of shit.

2 Likes

Is there not a rugby thread for you to spam you dope?

A new low.

@balbec I hope tradition will support tradition in the final?

Don’t give a shit at this stage. I respect the Well though. Great rivals down the years .

1 Like

That was a good win yesterday. Would want to make sure to start better against the Well in the final.

What was the free count in KP v Bruff?

I can’t remember exact figures off the top of my head, I think we had about 20 frees.

I think Bruff had a lot less, maybe around 10 or 11.

Thought the referee in first game yesterday was poor. Blowing for everything.

Was it on IPTV?

Stupid question probably but what is IPTV?