Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I think they are going Thursday or Friday.

Replay would be Wednesday night I presume. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves :smile:

Is that Thursday 10th /friday 11th?

It becomes a problem if oola make the football final fixed for the 13th

When are they back?

1 Like

@anon32894817 warned ye this trip to Sandy Lane would come back to haunt us and ye laughed at him

Dublin heading to Africa to do some charity work I’m led to believe. Pity we don’t follow suit. Show some humility for a change.

Aye.

I think it’s just a week.

Milford man has the football fixed for the same day as the hurling. Have they changed it I wonder?

That’d be a grand double header.

Keep up.

The hurling was on the 13th and football on the 6th on the master plan in February

That did not align with the jpmm master plan so they were switched a month ago.

BTW my phone suggested kpmg instead of jpmm. Some AI on this phone

It’ll be interesting to see if the nap players will travel. They’ll have three weeks to prepare for the Munster semi final. I presume they’ll miss the trip to New York. Not great for squad bonding anyway if they can’t travel.

We will be down Downing, Lynch and Cathal King. The Well beat us handy with everyone available in April and will really fancy their chances.

Nap have the Indian sign over this Pwell team I feel. Don’t really think Ronan Lynch is any loss tbh either. I think nap are installed as 2/9 favorites. It’ll be a big shock if pwell pull it Off.

Very very small chance maybe 15% of turning NAP over, would need to hit 3-4 goals and limit them to one or none just to have a shot at it something like 3-17 would be the minimum requirement.

Read that originally as a 10-1 to 7-4 scoreline…

1 Like

They have no “Indian sign” over the well . For the last decade or so they have been far better than the well . It is simple .

1 Like

The reason I give them little chance is the well could never beat nap underage whine the core of the players were involved. Between 16s and 21s. Nap always came out on top. It’s very difficult to see pwell competing with nap over the next decade. It’s unlikely many club teams will have three players of the quality of Byrnes, Lynch and gillane and still be a distant second in their county championship. Nap have ridiculous resources at their door step and bar Mungret/monaleen it’s very tricky to see anybody else competing with them regularly. I wouldn’t be surprised if they break Ahanes record of titles in a row.

I think patrickswell have a great chance myself.

They have a chance . If Na p don’t improve they might win but hard see them as bad as last day .

Mikey Dillon?

I have to say I fancy them as well at this point, especially with some big names out for Nap.

Disagree. Their demographic is all wrong for the next twenty years with all grown ups and older people in that greater Caherdavin area now, not a lot of investment in houses etc in that area or young families or couples moving in there, whereas Mungret and Monaleen are more the popular areas for growth in the past ten years and that should mean the tables flip in the next maybe 10-15 years. Didn’t NAP have a few bad years underage recently? They have a wonder crop at moment but wouldn’t bank on them still competing at the top in 2030 for example.