Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Exactly, club executives aren’t completely stupid.

They will only invest relative to the expected return

:grin::grin:

4 Likes

Gillane, byrnes and lynch are 23, 24 direction yet a poster here talking that patrickswell won’t be able to replace them? Those lads have another 10 years in them. Who knows what patrickswell might have in 10 years time.

At one stage a few years back Kilmallock were spending over 400 a session some nights, between Considine, Mullins and running lights for 2 hours.

1 Like

If only patrickswell had an underage system we could examine.

Got to minor final last year. 2 limerick minors this year. Not bad.

It’s actually a much better idea to incentivise it like that. Means paying less to chancers. 250 a night is mad but at least Na Piarsaigh are a top team. It’s worse with smaller clubs who can’t attract a top manager/coach but are still paying a lad a fortune

If anything nap are playing slightly worse this season. I mean being realistic I’d say the Dow could player manage nap and they’d win the limerick championship. Anything but another Munster title and I’d say nap as a club and their players will be bitterly disappointed.

Agreed but they obviously have the money to pay it so not much harm. Better than smaller clubs bankrupting themselves

No Darragh Droog this year?

I haven’t heard of it yet, but maybe it’ll happen.

From what I’ve heard from various clubs around, the managers/coaches are still the ones with the power. They’re the ones making the demands- “you pay me this or I’m not coming”. Now, not all of them are cuntish about it but at the end of the day, they’re getting paid.

There are plenty of spoofers about the place and plenty of clubs wasting money on them, but there are good fellas too. But I suppose only one team can win at the end of the year; are you just wasting money if you’re not winning?

No artistole you are not imo a club suffering relegation from intermediate junior can finish it. Everybody wants to be backing a winner.

I would think Mark O’Riordan, Barry Foley, Mickey and Patsy Cahill would have. I would also think Brian Hartnett played each decade.

Did I see it mentioned they had 40 players togged out on Sunday?

Do the clubs have these fellas registered as employees I wonder with PRSI returns etc

Wonder how much carey is getting?
Will be a bery close game! The club champ hasn’t brought us much entertainment this year so lets hope its a good battle

Highly doubt Carey is taking a payment off the well.

You must be a bit innocent.

1 Like

Minor final:

Ballybrown v Doon
5th October 3.45pm
Bruff

1 Like

As if… very innocent indeed