Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

It’s simply sport washing. Something I’m intrigued by. No different to godolphin in horse racing or man citys owners in soccer. Liveline the day after Jp donated the money to clubs around the county was a brilliant insight. All limerick callers were washed and fully supportive of jps tax dodging ways among other things. Where’s people from around the country didn’t hold him in the same esteem. As i know myself donating money to charity doesn’t make you a good person. What grinds my axe is Martin kielys article about how his money has made us elite. It hasn’t. It’s made us a laughing stock. Dermot Desmond and his buddies used to mock Jp about his only bad investment was limerick senior hurling team. Imo if Jp was limericks gaa Robin Hood he should start with the 6-8-10s around the county. Invest in coaching here and in the schools. Within ten years the effect would be huge and returns would be unreal. Instead it’s trips to Manchester United games for the suits, new suits x 5 and holidays to 5 star hotels. Anyway I won’t forget 2018 anytime soon but sadly I don’t think we’ll see those scenes in limerick again for a long time again. I hope I’m wrong but it’s just getting more and more difficult as time goes on.

Every player and backroom team member was fitted out in a suit for the 2018 All Ireland Final. They were also fitted out in casual wear for the homecoming.

There’s a difference to wearing a suit before an Ireland semi as the Clare squad laughed at us before an all Ireland semi final to being fitted for a Suit for a post game ball both squad and management on both teams all have to do as they’ll be wearing them win loose or draw. You once declared adare not to be considered a part of west limerick as too many Protestants lived there. It must be nauseating for you to see the limerick senior hurlers wear a jersey sponsored by an adare hotel? Of course you seem to be one of jps drones willing to defend every action regardless if it benefits limerick gaa or whether you actually think it benfits us. I’d imagine you hate being sponsored by the hotel in adare just like me but you simply won’t come out and say it. You’ve been sports washed.

Anyway without being side tracked if Oola win and they put the county final back it’s a complete farce and a disgrace. I implore all real limerick Gaa men to come out and say it. Don’t just swallow the fucking soup for once.

I wouldnt agree with you about everything kid but you’re dead right about this. The alickadoos and players on a right jolly to Sandy Lane and your honest god Mossy or Jerry or Patsy the rank and file club player slogging around in the wind and rain waiting for them to come home to play off the club championship

4 Likes

Also the players are just as much the victims here as limerick gaa in general. They are totally innocent here. If the hurling final goes to replay imagine what’ll happen and the effects it will have. Jp simply doesn’t understand the gaa.

Mossy , Gerry and patsy will admire the suntans

1 Like

Of course I am and everybody knows I’m dead right. If the well and nap ends in a draw and the replay is post the holiday it’ll cause outright war.

1 Like

It’s only football.

1 Like

You’d have had fellas looking forward towards a potential county final date and planning work trips, holidays, weddings etc around that date. Its very unfair.

2 Likes

I know of one player who is planning on emigrating after the final. He’s out of work shortly and will have to pick a potential county final or head off. If the well and nap ends in the draw and the reply is after the holiday there’ll be a serious fall out.

Team holidays are always early January to avoid these situations. It simply isn’t fair or right.

Calm down mate, I just pointed out they were fitted for suits in 2018, you said he was kept away completely from the All Ireland run in of 2018.

He was chairman of Liberties in his 20s when he hadn’t a bob.

1 Like

Nothing is fair or right in this world kid.

Concentrate on your studies. And when you graduate and hold down a job come back to me.

2 Likes

He was actually involved with liberties aged 19. That doesn’t mean he understands the gaa or club games or indeed cares. It’s. A farce and a disgrace if the football final is changed to accommodate a team holiday.

It’s only football, who gives a fuck.

2 Likes

I give a fuck.

You’d think jp would put some money into liberties coaches underage etc to try and up their standard.

Are you helping out with the underage teams in Newtown kid?