Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I hope you’re wrong here to be honest. Going on a holiday for 2 weeks or whatever it is over leaving your club who are in the munster club championship. Is terrible form. Especially when you haven’t been there all year ( no fault of their own I know fair enough)

Edit; I read back, gone for 2 weeks then be back for munster club. Still iffy on it, but I can see both sides. Secretly wouldn’t be happy as a club player on either side I think though.

Holidays come and go, you’d remember a club success more than most things.

It isn’t fair on the players but as I pointed out a few months ago jp wants us to dance to the beat of his drum. The photo in the manor was bolox, the manor on the Jersey was bolox and don’t even get me started on the golf. Imo and again people won’t like this I’d be very surprised if the players go. Nap players you could argue suffered massively from the all Ireland club in 2018. Dowlimg/peter Casey could have started for limerick and a few more could have made the subs of the senior team if it wasn’t for club commitments. I didn’t hear of any breaks from Christmas to till March that the nap players had. They were solely focused on winning the club all Ireland. If they were willing to sacrifice their places on the limerick team/squad then I’d very much doubt their going to head on holidays in the middle of club championship now and jeopardise winning a Munster club. Either way it’s very unfair on the players and if the football final is put back the bones off three weeks for the holiday it’s a disgrace too. Also if the senior final ends in a draw and the replay is fixed for after the holiday it’ll cause some trouble again for the players.

Yea I’d agree there to be honest @ I don’t think they will go or maybe that’s a romantic notion. I said ‘iffy’ in last post , I’m completely against it. Club over county.

Edit (Again): I agree with you on players rumored to be leaving clubs after county final, the whole Jp thing is a different discussion for me and fair enough you’ll say it goes hand and hand.

Lads, what happens if the NaP and Well match ends a draw?

They can have the replay on the beech in Barbados?

Cool runnings,.

The internet goes into meltdown…

The refs will be carefully apponted for the hurling final and football semi

the fixture Nazis have decided it will be the ruination of Limerick GAA.

There’s a fixture lads
We’re going on Holidays
BUT THERE’S A FIXTURE
don’t give a fuck we’ve a freebie to paradise
BUT THERE’S A FIXTURE
Listen, cunt, I’m an amateur and i’m getting an all expenses paid trip to paradise, stick your fixture up you arse.
BUT THERE’s A FIXTURE
reschedule it.

No doubt Kieran’s will get every decision.

The Munster club is in November, the lads will be back in training in December, the league starts after that, they’ll have college matches in the Winter, club and county commitments from the Spring until the Autumn, club commitments again until the Winter. Not to mention commitments outside of hurling

I’m sure every single one of them will look forward to a break from it all, the poor cunts must be shattered. They’ve given Limerick hurling every ounce they have of themselves for a few years. If they want to go away for a break, move the sun and the moon and the stars to allow it to happen.

4 Likes

I would assume that the majority of the Limerick side are now out of third level at this stage no?

1 Like

so they’ll be able to play in the Waterford Crystal or whatever that cunt of a thing is called then.

There’s always fixtures…

All inter county teams go on holiday early January. October is possibly the most disruptive month to take off particularly if it disrupts county finals which is very unfair on the clubs.

Imagine following the gaa and thinking the Waterford crystal and college games are the same as a county final. You probably start following hurling last year.

Where did Clare go on their team holiday last year ? And when ?

@carryharry @the_man_himself when are tipp going on their team holiday?

imagine reading my post and thinking that’s what I meant, you’d want to be a fair thick cunt

@tazdedub when are Dublin going on their team holiday ?

@kerry1891 are Kerry taking off on their team holiday disrupting club county finals ?