Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I’m glad this angle of complaint has finally caught on for you mate, it was very tiresome there for about two months, and wasn’t gaining any momentum for you, but you persevered and it really has paid off now the last couple of days.

5 Likes

This is a total outrage. The only reason they are heading off in October because it’s rain season and the hotel is empty. It’s at its busiest in January which is the traditional time for inter county team holidays.

Now your hurling mate. I just tried booking it there for the second week in October and it’s only $9,000 for the cheapest room. JP is fucking stiffing them the cunt

3 Likes

Dya reckon this is causing upset anywhere other than AC’s head?

Not yet, if Oola win tomorrow night I’d imagine NCW will not be happy though.

Would they be open to a bribe?

Think I’ll back a draw in the county final

a lot of the rooms are usually closed down in October.

Wasn’t your original complaint they shouldn’t be getting the holiday at all because it’s too fancy for them, now JP is cheaping out on them :thinking:

The vast majority of people agree with me bar jps drones and non club people like @anon61878697 and @Esteban_de_la_Sexfac county finals shouldn’t be fixed around team holidays. It’s very unfair on the players and teams involved.

I was merely pointing out why it’s on in October and not in January.

Quite frankly, this is all the players faults. They should have refused this immediately.

It’s unfair on the players . They shouldn’t have to choose.

They’re gutless. They’ve sold their clubmates down the river.

1 Like

County finals haven’t been fixed around club holidays. The holiday was fixed for after the county final

The football final will be moved til after the holiday. It was due to played while they were away.

Lads would want to be getting their heads down and training in January. Not fucking around on jet skis.

1 Like

the final hasn’t been fixed yet, the semi finals are to be played… you’re some spoofer

They’ve Wags to keep happy too you know.

They won’t be happy in the lashing rain over in Barbados