Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

They can stay indoors so.

We barely even recovered from the most fateful jetski incident in the history of Limerick GAA.

3 Likes

Esteban claims the players need a break. I’d agree. It’s the perfect time to head away. That’s why all the counties go around then. Good break before the slog and doesn’t effect the clubs.

Let them on on their own so.

The final is Sunday two weeks if oola lose. If they win it’ll be postponed till after the holiday keep up.

The football final was originally fixed for the 6th. Hurling final the 13th. That didn’t work with jps diary. The switch was made six weeks ago. If oola make the final they’ll either have to skip holiday or else change the final.

2 Likes

Lads, does anyone know when would Inter County teams usually head away on holidays?

Why is the football final on after the holiday if it’s Oola v NCW but before the holiday if it’s Kierans v NCW?

The boys from double OO have a few of the hurlers. It’s fixed for during the holiday

They should have allocated a few more ounces towards shooting practise if thats the case

Dodgy will be going mad as well

Can they not play Oola v NCW before the holiday then same as Kierans v NCW is scheduled for before the holiday is it not?

1 Like

No they are due to head away a few day before the football final.

Jp is simply humiliating limerick gaa more and more.

Any decent limerick gaa men know this is a disgrace. It’s jps drones and the soccer types that think this this is ok. I’ve it on good authority the oola lads won’t travel and apparently the na piarisgh players won’t either if they win the hurling. They want to focus on the club championship which is understandable.

1 Like

Looking forward to Oola v Kierans. Should be a cracker.

Oola to shade it.

Na Piarsaigh & NCW to advance to the intermediate final.

Kyler or Donie Ryan to be crowned King of the Jungle.

9 All Star nominations and Kyle again nominated for YHOTY.

Not a bad haul. A tad surprised Gearoid Hegarty didn’t get a nomination but I suppose the display against KK finished his chances.

After the Clare game fellows were talking about Hegarty as. HOTY ,

The only games that matter are the 1/4 finals, semi finals and finals now. If you had 5 great games in Munster and a quiet one in a q/f or semi final you are less likely to get an all star that fell that has two games in the all Ireland series.

Yes . That’s it . Lk might get 3 . I assume Gillane and Finn are near certs .