Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I wouldn’t say either are “Certs”. We will probably end up with one given we lost 3 of our 6 games.

1 Like

Will get 2 at least . Although hard make a case for any other

It’ll be tight. 3 x mahers, Barrett and P Walsh have certs. Finn probably up against hugh lawlor. In the forwards hogan, callanan, chin and Reid have gotten four between them. McGrath and o keefe will be nailed on at midfield. I’d be surprised if Finn gets one tbh it’s him or hugh lawlor.

Which Hogan ?

Sorry Horgan.

I reckon the most we’ll get is two, Finn and Gillane. Forward slots will be hard to come by considering the 3 HOTY nominees are all forwards

There isn’t a hope in hell we’ll get more than two and we’ll be lucky to get both. Finn is probably in a straight shootout with Hugh lawlow. His two best games were the semi and final probably so I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets it. Barrett, Maher x 3 and padraig Walsh are nailed on. Midfield is sewn up and chin/Horgan/Reid and Callanan are nailed on. 1 backs spots and 2 forwards space left. One of those will def go to tipp too.

6 Tipp 3KK a 3/2 split between LK and WX and Horgan this was the split last year with 6 LK 3 GY 2 CE 3 CK and 1 KK

I think tipp will get 7. Be surprised if they only get on all star in the forwards.

WOD has a good chance had strong performances in the MF and AISF

2 Likes

We only got 1 last year in the forwards

He’s no chance I’d say. McGrath and o Keefe are nailed on. wOD would be one of the biggest shocks imo.

Finn and Gillane are bankers

I’d gillane is closer to it. Finn is a toss up with hugh lawlor. Reality is Finn is being overrated this year in championship games. I don’t think he was near the 2018 levels and was not much better than Casey or English.i think of the two he could lose out.

Kyle got the younger hurler of the year award instead though. Tipp dished out about 4 hammerings this year season and scored for fun in a lot games. You’ve gillane/Mullen/fennelly and probably bubbles/John mcgrath/Jason force going for two spots.

The full back line was the only line that fully functioned all year. They were absolutely superb. Finn had a couple of tour de France performances and was very good against Kilkenny

Mulcahy was very consistent all year as well. His work rate and contribution goes unnoticed a lot

Bullshit . Finn was very good this year . Huw Lawlor is a rookie and was naive at many times last year . Example the gillane pelanty and the Horgan goals v cork ,

To be honest he was under more pressure this year because in the 2 real games that Lk lost the team utterly malfunctioned .

Finn and gillane are certs and I don’t see anymore ,

I think the Leix goalie could get 1

1 Like

In the city junior final Claughaun and Patrickswell finished a draw. Patrickswell deemed champions for county as they are holders. Replay at a later date.

Castletown/B v Claughaun
Patrickswell v Killeedy

2 Likes

Finn wasn’t good against Kilkenny at all. You should watch that game back. He was badly at fault for the goal even though it was Casey’s man. I’d say the game v kk was one of his worst performances but he has been consistently brilliant over the last two years. Casey was probably better than Finn in championship. Very little between the two of them imo anyway. All stars weigh heavily towards the all Ireland series. Lawlors best game was in the semi final and final. I have a feeling he’ll sneak it.

He came out with ocean’s of ball that day.