Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

1 Like

I don’t know what we’ll do if he stops updating the website. He’s a great man

Some man to keep going at it. The Limerick GAA website might as well just have a link to the Milford site instead of their effort at listing fixtures.

He’s class, definitely good enough, but won’t be back.

did he fall out with Kiely?

I don’t think so, I just think he was sick of sitting on the bench and we weren’t going so well at the time either.

1 Like

HOTY Cian Lynch is just Box Office

Cian is a nice young man. I find GAA players west of the Shannon seem very grounded in comparison to their eastern seaboard counterparts and certainly when compared to their southerly counterparts

Spaghetti Noodle hair :roll_eyes::thinking:

Is this legit?

Yes Unfortunately. Thanks solely to Jp McManus we can rule out our current team reaching their full potential.its amazing for a fella of Jp’s intelligence he can’t just leave the squad and management alone.

Over the past two seasons, we have carried 7 in the FF, HF, HB & FB lines.

Barring injury or severe lack of form, I would expect Gillane, Casey, Mul, Simon, Seamie & Murphy to hold their places on the panel.

Downes’ spot is the one up for grabs you’d imagine. There won’t be 3 new corner-forwards on the Championship panel.

Oisin o reilly didn’t get dropped either he had decided to go to America early enough in the year I believe. kOB didn’t get much of a look in under kiely as 21s manager either so I doubt it’ll happen. He has a knack for goals but is very raw in other aspects of his game. I think we need to be looking at full back line options. I thought Kilkenny exploited our lack of height a little.

Great holiday for the boys.

Cone home then to bran new cars before jetting off again to defend their world title.

3 Likes

Fenway Is cancelled this year I believe.

1 Like

Not on in Fenway :wink:

1 Like

So good they named it twice

Full team photo in Scotty’s diner

1 Like