Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

We need @dodgy_keeper to go over and arrange that

The official one

1 Like

Patrickswell-Kilmallock is the standout game on paper on Friday but with both teams likely to qualify anyway, I wonder will that take the edge off?

Probably more to play for in Ballybrown vs Garryspillane.

All the Premier matches are on at 6pm Saturday which is a bit of a balls. Some intriguing matches there.

Yourselves against Effin on Sunday should be a good one, must win for ye.

Another West derby early Sunday between Feohanagh & NCW. Both sides can still be relegated but could also make a quarter

1 Like

Are Laois not playing in the Fenway this year?

No. We’ve made sure you’re not on the list after the way certain Laois fans were very mean to us online after the Kk defeat.

I knew the game was up when I saw this a few weeks before the biggest game of the year. Gallivanting around Lahinch, eye off the ball

1 Like

These lads have a life too you know. They are amateurs

They even have caddies. The shame of it.

They’re all on JP’s payroll.

What’s the story in Premier Inter? Is it just the top two play out in a straight final?

That’s Macklemore!

Top 4 Semi-Final.

The worst thing about the photo was you’d a bunch of simpletons on Facebook reposting the one of Lynch, o donnell and canning and saying caption this. Thinking it was hilarious. What’s the difference between cian Lynch / shane o donnell and joe canning etc etc. limerick bandwagon was sickening. About a 1000 women posting on the Facebook post about the vacation to fantasy land saying deserved it for what they’d done for the last 18 months. The vast majority didn’t even start following the team until the final last year ffs.

1 Like

All the talk before the Kilkenny match was of where to stay in Dublin for the final and where they would be going on holidays after they won

I do agree with the second part, the middle aged women (and some men) on Facebook acting like the most die hard supporters makes me fucking ill. They’ve probably been to Croker more times than the GG

They are still going on holidays .

99 percent of people know well I’m right but just can’t admit as they hate me for various other reasons. Deep down I believe kiely is a decent man despite drinking a lot of jps soup since the all Ireland win but I do firmly believe he knows this holiday is completely wrong and it’ll ruin us in the long term but him like and the rest of the county board they are terrified of the wrath of McManus so have to go a long with. He has far too much power already. Sources tell me the vast majority were fed up of the boring dinners in msrtinstown very quickly last autumn. It’s a pity we haven’t the back bone to tell Jp to fuck off. He’s ruining limerick gaa to massage his own ego.

1 Like

I think JP is entitled to demand some payback after all the money he is spending, attending a few dinners is a small price to have to pay

Jp gave each club 2k Ffs what more do you want him to do. Greg ó shea is getting a range rover off of Ken Lyons because he shifted a black lady from Newcastle. Our players need to be looked after. Busting their hole training all year to be done by a blind bastard of an umpire.

3 Likes