Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Claughan , Caherline , The well and Ballybricken all beaten. Seems the mighty west championship is coming to the fore

2 Likes

Junior A quarter final result.

Kileedy 1-12 Patrickswell 2-05.

Horrible conditions. All credit to both sides for putting in a Trojan effort in atrocious weather.

Castletown/Ballyagran beat Claughaun too.

1 Like

Box office.

The stars are aligning for Croagh/Kilfinny…

I’m going to put a motion to the AGM this year to move the club into the city division. We’d have medals coming out of our ears

Is the semi draw made?

I’ve not heard anything.

A west team will win it and that’s the main thing. Cc @balbec @Esso_Oil

Ye got a trimming off Tour for a finish? They’ve a fine team for Junior B bate the shite out of us

Wasn’t at it but yeah, well beat. Disappointed. Thought we’d win that one.

The four clubs who contested this year’s West Limerick Junior A Hurling Championship semi finals will now contest the Woodlands House Hotel county semi-finals following today’s quarter final results
Croagh-Kilfinny 0-19, Caherline 0-15;
Castletown-Ballyagran 1-12, Claughaun 1-7;
Killeedy 1-12, Patrickswell 2-5;
Kilmallock 0-11; Ballybricken-Bohermore 2-3;

2 Likes

#battlehardened

One west team going up and one west team coming back down to Junior A :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Be some going to escape two relegations in a season

A west team couldnt even win the West.

1 Like

Still havent heard the full story behind the top 2 ranked teams in the East getting fucked out.

Hard luck @ciarancareyshurlingarmy :sunglasses:

1 Like

When were Galtee Gaels last senior?
Pretty sure Gerald Griffins were senior in the early 90s when the Reidys were playing?

Griffins were senior until early 00’s I’d say. Gaels the same I think?

3 relegation finals in 2 seasons :worried::worried: One of which went to a replay

Not sure we were every senior, we were intermediate from early 90’s all the way up to getting relegated in 2010.