Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The hatred for the Well goes way back. The NAP lads are only a fad to ye

Typical anti Na Piarsaigh bias.

1 Like

They’ve a way to go yet.

Great news for lynch

Na piarsigh are basically the Dublin senior football team of limerick club hurling.

County Junior A Hurling Outright:
Kileedy 11/8
Castletown/Ballyagran 7/4
Kilmallock 2/1
Croagh/Kilfinny 4/1

The village is decked out with flags and bunting and the anticipation for Sunday is building nicely can’t wait!

You’re supposed to pull during a throw-in, not put your leg out looking for a free. How anybody who knows anything about hurling could say it was a sending off is beyond me.

In fairness the ref was about the only person in the whole ground who had a perfect view of it, but if you can’t pull during a throw-in, when can you pull?

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll have them flares for you for Sunday :nerd_face:

1 Like

Huh?

@Ambrose_McNulty has the jersey ready to go!

4 Likes

I don’t understand the confusion? :joy:

Why aren’t Castletown the favs?

Maybe the Killeedy folk have been lumping on?

He will surely head in @Ambrose_McNulty?

Very bitter!

Interesting you’d consider me comparing nap to the greatest gaa team off all time “bitter”

1 Like

Interesting, I’d have fancied Kileedy myself but given results C/B would have to be favourites you’d have thought. And as @Breaking_my_balls says Kileedy have a long history of fucking it up

The South people I know reckon that Castletown/Ballyagran are of questionable character. And while I don’t want to cast aspersions, and they do seem to be going well this year, they did lose to the Stakers in matches they should have won in both of the last two years.

Now they do seem better this year; Killeedy have fucked it away in the past and have acquired a reputation as being a little soft but tbf, Tour were just better than them last year. (Doesn’t explain the extent of the collapse in the final either)

It’s coming home to C/K… YHIHF.