Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I said it earlier in the year after they beat us but I wasn’t overly impressed with C/B. We were septic this year and still weren’t a million miles off them.
Kileedy are a much better all round team IMO, and I don’t think not winning the West will do them any harm at all.

I don’t fancy Killeedy at all when the going gets tough. They stumbled over a very poor Patrickswell side who had only played over 24 hrs beforehand. I’ve seen poorer Hurling teams beat them in the past few years by turning the physicality up… and with the way this weather is going, nah. I’m calling it now that they’ll shit the bed.

I don’t know enough about Castletown Ballyagran to call them, have seen too little of them. They won a tough West competition so can’t be bad!

Kilmallock are my favourites for it. They’ll find a way.

I tipped Croagh/Kilfinny up as dark horses back in June. Fine young side. Would like to see a club like that win it and go up, but I fear they’ll just come up short against Kilmallock, lacking a really decent forward. I hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Wouldn’t miss it. :ukraine:

3 Likes

They must have loads of money back there.

You made a nice job of the bunting around the house.

Tis a great little parish.

1 Like

@anon32894817 the bollox acting with the football final was mentioned on RTE sports news this evening. They’ve a show made of us

It’s pathetic, and a supposed “football man” as chairman. He should be ashamed of himself.

There’ll be a hurricane this week now and no pitch will be playable and the hurling final will be off for a month as well

I’ve lost a lot of respect for John Kiely too. He was a football man first and foremost hailing from galbally. Next time I meet him I’ll struggle to look him in the eye. You are what you eat and just watch us struggle over the next few years.

Would you often look a fella in the eye when you are filling their petrol?

9 Likes

Imagine in the lead up to the all Ireland last year And a few lads took off on a holiday.

Infact wasn’t there a big falling out with a fella that’s been in the news over the last few days during his last year with the 21s Over a holiday? Pretty sure we ended up with Cian Lynch at 6.

Will you watch it with Kirby?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

IMG_20191001_141517

Kildimo are real value .

Is McAuliffe taking much money on these games I wonder, fair play to him for offering a market.

I’d say it’s minimal enough tbh

I’d say he’s doing them for paddy power.