Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

He got enough money on Drom @ 2/1 to beat Senans :laughing:

I’d say powers price it themselves. His max stakes would be small as are pp tbf

did he play much football?

As far as I’m aware he captained the limerick senior football team in a few league games.

Yes . He won a few county medals I am certain .

I remember reading somewhere he captained them for a year after 96

Just back from Mick Neville Park.

Glenroe 1-16 Na Piarsaigh 2-10.

Glenroe advance to meet Newcastlewest in the Nick Grene Sportsground Maintenance county intermediate hurling final.

Early goals from Kevin Daly and David Sheppard put the city lads in the ascendancy but Mark O’Connell frees kept Glenroe in it.

Only one team turned up in the second half. The south-siders outscored their opponents 1-08 to 0-03 upon the resumption, Junior bagging the goal early on and pretty much one way traffic after that. Steven Walsh mopped up a world of ball at centre back.

Jonathan Hayes is a decent ref but he gave Glenroe everything tonight IMO. Better team won anyway.

Young Nix is going to get a terrible blackguarding off a diminutive member of the Glenroe full backline line in the final. NCW need to send in Mike Mc on him when he starts his antics and level him.

6 Likes

All the best to Glenroe in the final

1 Like

Amazing resident limerick hurling expert Apple crumbled won’t be at county final on Sunday.

In fairness it was meant to be on the following week before the Barbados trip was announced

1 Like

It’s only Paris, could easily rearrange.

Arc is only on once a year pal

1 Like

I’d fancy NCW to beat them. They’re a better side, playing lovely hurling now.

There’s plenty of bouldness in the Nix boys, I’m sure the baby of the pack will be just fine.

1 Like

Will the senior final go ahead with Lorenzo on the way

Lorenzo “ Lory” Meagher never let a storm stop him hurling ,

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it? Will be long gone by Sunday

I’m not doing great on the oul Intermediate predictions! Was Emmet McEvoy playing?

I know it’s quiet a young Na Piarsaigh team, I just thought they had a bit more in attack with McNamara, McEvoy, Sheppard, the Dalys, etc while Glenroe always rely on Mark O’Connell & Junior.

Good win for Glenroe, they’ve had a similar team for a good few years now, they’ve lost a lot of semi-finals. They have a lot more experience at this stage of the competition than NCW. But NCW are the coming team, it’ll be an interesting one.

1 Like

Draw worth a tenner .

2 Likes

McEvoy was playing alright, he was decent enough.

Glenroe are battle hardened and wily, they could have too much nous for NCW.

Been really impressed by Newcastle this year when I’ve seen them, they most definitely have a chance. Think they’ve 7 of last years successful u-21 team starting. Plenty of pace in that forward line in particular.