Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Have you dropped out of college already?

What kind of cuntish comment is that?

1 Like

It was a question

Munster football championship 2020.

We’ve Waterford in the quarter final and the winners meet Clare or Tipp in the semi final.

The Munster Council will be seething over missing out on the big pay day in the provincial final.

It might entice a few more back on board.

fuck off @flattythehurdler

Did cork v Kerry even draw 20k last year ?

18,265 for the Munster Final in the Pairc.

1 Like

No one gives two fucks about football in Munster, it’s a quisling’s game.

+1, you’d want to be suffering an awful dose of Ulsteritis.

I didn’t realise this was the format in the MFC - so Kerry just play Cork on one side, and then on the other side you have two quarter finals and a semi-final? That hasn’t been the structure before surely?

It was an open draw. It hasn’t happened in a while. It wasn’t an open draw there for a few years after the Waterford county board were bought off, but it’s been back to this format a while

I know the Cork match was very disappointing but we should really be targeting a Munster Final this year.

Treacy and McSweeney would be losses but if we can get Danny Neville and Josh Ryan back, maybe Callinan, we could have a right crack at it.

I don’t think it was a full open draw, the two finalists from last year still get a pass into the semi-final.

It’s more the quarter finals that are odd - I don’t remember the two quarter finals being on the same side of the draw before.

It’s the same structure as last year.

The four “weaker” teams all kept together and drawn into two quarter finals. The provincial finalists from the previous year automatically get a bye into the semi finals. Open draw then among the four teams.

In previous years Cork and Kerry were guaranteed to be in opposite semi finals which was a joke but at least that has been changed.

They’ll probably change it again now for 2021 as one of Cork or Kerry won’t reach the Munster final in 2020 obviously. Although I hope whoever reaches the Munster final next year on the weaker side kicks up a fuss and says “as per previous years provincial finalists get a bye into the semi final so tough shit Cork/Kerry.”

1 Like

Take your penalty points or the guards will come

5 Likes

the stats men were flat out keeping track of penalty points… a few lads didn’t hit their targets

That’s what separates us from the rest of the counties - our strength to endeavour and see the funny side of everything … what an amazing bunch we are.

The Limerick Leader team of the year

1. Brian Murray (Patrickswell)

2. Evan Enright (Ahane)

3. Mike Casey (Na Piarsaigh)

4. Aaron Costello (Kilmallock)

5. Josh Considine (Patrickswell)

6. Diarmaid Byrnes (Patrickswell)

7. Richie English (Doon)

8. Cian Lynch (Patrickswell)

9. William O’Donoghue (Na Piarsaigh)

10. Jake Mulcahy (Kilmallock)

11. Kevin O’Brien (Patrickswell)