Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

n’eer a Morrissey on it

I presume the 5 / 6 lads not on the senior panel this year will at least be given a trial ?

what kind of a trial mate, there’ll be a few lads coming from Sandy Lane to the courts

5 Likes

Very good.

Shur - they’ll all be thrown out … I remember being up in court and Pa McGarry was up ahead of me … attempted to drive a bus down Henry St pissed … his excuse was that he had just won a big game with St. Pats and he was in jubilant form and the bus door was open and the driver was gone … judge laughed and let him off for a bit of high jinx

5 Likes

I remember that :joy: I didn’t know he’d driven a bus down Henry St, but I remember he was in bother

I dont think he got far to be fair -the judge, and those in attendance, thought it was very funny … it was just before I emigrated and the judge kindly dropped my charges … I was so moved by his leniency I decided not to emigrate

13 Likes

what were you up for?

Disrupting the peace - or whatever the fuck it’s called.

you must have been fair disruptive for it to go to the judge… usually an aul apology to the sergeant and it’ll be left at that

I’ve been advised to say - No Comment.

that’s a story for the Ardhu kid

1 Like

That’s what all the touts say

1 Like

I was very impressed with Tommy Hayes anytime I saw him, I’d have him over Costello.

Exactly mate. Those on the panel will avoid one c/o the big house.

1 Like

They can serve their sentence in the big house dungeon. They can have their exercise hour on the Staker’s pitch.

I like these Leader teams of the year, you expect it to be just the county lads and in fairness it never is and it’s a nice bit of recognition for club hurlers around the county.

2 Likes

Nickie Quaid hasn’t much to be worrying about if Murray is the best senior goalie in Limerick

I have no love of Ballybrown but Shane Kenny was surely better than Dylan O’Shea too.

1 Like

Will there be an intermediate one I wonder?

He let in no goal in the semi and final . Murray is still a decent keeper . That said if NQ got injured you would worry a bit .