Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

9/4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I must find a Boyles.

I can also confirm the demise of Finnegan’s was greatly exaggerated

You’re right, Clonmel went on and beat Nemo and took Ballyboden to ET. Still to this day I don’t know we didn’t come out of Clonmel with a win. Up 4 and in control with 5 minutes to go. The Well I think have a serious chance, cause as you said they have 3 of the best hurlers in the country on their day. That should be a cracker. After seeing Galtee and Griffins both days, i’d be confident that they will win also

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/matters-regarding-limerick-limerick-pubs-limerick-hills-plenty-culture-please/25324/7632?u=glasagusban

:eek:

I would still say that the Well’s full-back line is their weakness. Na Piarsaigh didn’t exploit it at all in the final. I suppose Seanie O’Brien will pick up Dessie Hutchinson. From half-back up, the Well are very strong, I think.

I’m looking forward to it, I’d expect a good contest even in winter conditions.

6 Likes

Heffernan played outfield for the club too.

If Gillane is as good a goalkeeper as everyone says, I don’t think he’s wasted there. I actually don’t think he’s one of the best 6 forwards at that age. Lovely striker of the ball alright but still very much a loose hurler. Stick him in goal and let him direct things.

Galtee Gaels down a goal coming up to HT

Anyone with link? Tg4 stream keeps crashing browser

I think Gillane is only so so out the field. He’s a decent keeper with a superb puckout. Wouldn’t have the same attitude and head as Aaron though so unsure if he’ll advance to the Seniors

Would have agreed re there full back line, but they were good in the county final. Can’t see the well leaving as much space in front of them as the Bridge did. Sean o Brien should be the right man for Hutchinson but he is lively.

He may not be one of the best but his improvement in the last 3byears is huge. Bit like Aaron he’s a late bloomer. Just think Heffernan better keeper and better on Puck outs. He’s very sharp on restarts and can be very accurate.

From what I’ve seen, Gillane’s puckouts are way better than Heffernan’s. And I believe that’s the reason he started ahead of him last year.

Was Heffernan not below in Cork last year?

No, Gillane started.

Played club in Mallow but county with Limerick

1 Like

He only transferred from mallow this year no?

Oh sorry; yeah, he only transferred in the summer.

But he was on the 20s last year; shur he was the minor goalie in 2017 when playing for Mallow.

1 Like

Junior B Football Final tonight in Martinstown.

As per Bog Carroll:

A lot of Athlacca boys playing for Banogue.

Banogue most have the smallest pick in the county