Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The blood is on the hands of each individual. They’re adults and should know better

It actuallly was on the pavement in New York but the clean up crew was altered and its dealt with

1 Like

Nice digs? :rofl:

Garryspillane won the Munster Junior B; second year in a row it’s been won by a Limerick team.

He’s in trouble as the last dig was when the guy had said “stop, I’ll stop” and was retreating. Ryan continued on and hit him a left hook so wouldn’t be seen as self defence from that point

A cowardly act.

1 Like

It is. Can’t even have the defense that was still caught up in emotion. Young fella was backing away and clearly done. He stalked him down for more

you don’t know Whst happened before that tho… It looks bad but your man was say OK, I’ll stop…so fuck knows what cunt acting he was doing before hand… Looks very bad tho.

Whatever he was doing he got a box when he’d stopped defending himself. A dirty belt.

1 Like

What could be possible defences? When someone is retreating and saying “stop”, to continue on is no longer self-defence court of law sort of stuff. He could have said all sorts of things about his mammy and you can understand why he continued but in terms of legal defence, can’t see any room to maneuver

Maybe he gave a dirty belt to start it?

I’m just saying we onky saw 30 seconds, fuck knows what went before it.

We’ve only got the minute and a bit video which ends with Ryan hitting him a snakey belt. Anything else in conjecture.

He should never be allowed into a green jersey again.

I’m presuming an indefinite suspension from the Green

1 Like

I’d hold off until you get Ryan’s side of the story… I heard your man hit him with a bottle across the head after a bit of verbals.

Musta been a plastic bottle or he has a head of iron

3 Likes

He got himself into a situation where he was langersed drunk while representing Limerick GAA when he was supposed to be at a team function.

These lads have to have a bit of fucking cop on. Like it or not, they’ve got a profile and will get unwanted attention.

2 Likes

Just saying…:rollseyes:

have you something to say?

why is that?