Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

You should apologize for you’re bullying campaign that ran Applecrumbled off the form right this minute

We can’t all keep multiple arrests of our forwards from places like kinvara out of the press.

You don’t have to go filming and broadcasting it to the world either though do ye?

I can hear the terrace roaring on a sweltering Sunday in June…

Hook him Malachy and sew it into him. He’ll be known as Jabber Ryan going forward.

Have Limerick GAA apologised to Malachy yet? Looks very bad if they haven’t.

Shutterbug Shane
Webcam Gillane

That’s what galls me. The absolute fucking hypocrisy of some fellas.

1 Like

Lads are really taking this to heart. It’s all excellent entertainment.

It is

If I was on the Limerick panel the one thing I’d be insisting on in all of this is gillane getting the road off the panel

You can’t single him out. Throw him off the panel for one bit of drunken foolery which would actually have seemed highly entertaining at the time?
Theyll draw a line under it now, and will be thereabouts again next year. It a damn site better than the shurelookit-stepfords.

I don’t think anyone is defending them? The only ones taking it to heart are voyeurs.

A dark day for Limerick hurling.

3 Likes

Look, a couple of other things have happened over the year… Players were asked to sign up to a certain code of behaviour. It was broken. Price has to be paid. End of.

Look that’s all well and good, but this has all been facilitated by management. Wtf do they expect like?

No question there’ll will be a fair few punched landed on Gillanne before this whole thing blows over

:rofl:

I met two limerick footballers last night at the game. A constant fucking battle over the years with county board to get a bit of hot grub after training. If McManus was a real gaa man this wouldn’t be the case. Im sure the trip to Barbados would cover the footballers food bill for a few years. A disgrace and an outrage. Im furious here.

2 Likes

@Copper_pipe

6 Likes

Hungry bastards.

I just see a separation between sports player and individual. Not going to turn back on county over some handicaps actions off the pitch.

1 Like