Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Could you expound on that a little?? :eyes:

I love you crazy cunts.

I’m zen mate, I just don’t like hypocrisy.

cc @gilgamboa

1 Like

And yet…

Jesus you’ve set him right off there.

It’s at difficult times like this we need to show compassion & solidarity with our hurling brethren.

2 Likes

I’m cooking a leek and mushroom mozzarella pasta bake.

That’s a gross misrepresentation, he is far from a dwarf.

1 Like

Just wait till uncle Esteban cracks open tonights bottle of whiskey

1 Like

I wonder did JP treat the panel to the delights of Scottys’s Diner in New York

Did they shart themselves and strip down naked in a communal area?

Are you tired from all this deflection?

Unreal.

You’re definitely getting odder.

1 Like

I can’t wait till these hurlers minus Gillane and Ryan will go on to win Liam in 2020 and shut ye all up

Limerick Limerick Limerick Limerick Limerick

2 Likes

Ditto. Shane Dowlings behind the scenes documentary on it should be epic

1 Like

Option 1

An All County Junior Championship with each club in the County afforded the opportunity to partake in.

Fixtures to come under the jurisdiction of the County CCC.

Championship would consist of 24 Teams given the numbers at present.
4 Groups of Six, Top Team in Each Group Qualify for the County Quarters, Teams 2nd an 3rd (Group 1 v 2, 3 v 4) play a Preliminary Quarter Final, winners qualify for the Quarter Final, Semi Finals and Final. Bottom Team in each group play Relegation SemiFinal and Final.

Option 2

The Status Quo to remain in place. South/West, City and East Championships.

Option 3

Amalgamate the four divisional championships into two with a City/East Championship and a South West Championship. 12 Teams in the South/West Championship and 12 teams in the City/East Championship. Both Championships split into two groups of six. 5 Rounds, Quarter Final, Semi Finals and a Final.

Fixtures to come under the jurisdiction of the County CCC.

Option 4

All County Premier County Junior Hurling Championship consisting of the 8 Teams, ran on the same format as the County Premier Intermediate Championship. To commence in 2021 with current championship format to be ran in 2020 with the best placed seven teams from same with the relegated Intermediate Team to form the eight team structure.

Fixtures to come under the jurisdiction of the County CCC

I favour option 4 but why wait? Just do it on last years championship to fuck and be done with it. Are they giving 4 options to split the votes I wonder :thinking:

It was desperate altogether.