Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Ye can do what ye like with the Junior Championship. Been there, done that. Thanks for the memories.

do you actually believe the scutter you post ?

Of all the shite posted here, that has to be the most retarded…and that says a lot.

1 Like

Lives are being ruined.

1 Like

In more important news:

City U-21 Football Final: Kildimo/Pallaskenry 2-8 St. Patrick’s 0-7. :brendan:

For the second year in a row, they made us play the final in Rhebogue and for the second year in a row, we got the win!

Back into a county semi-final, against Shannon Gaels, I believe. Hopefully we go all the way this year… and hopefully they final will be played earlier than 20 December this year :expressionless: Although I wouldn’t bet on it because those useless fuckers in the South haven’t even started yet.

@slimjim do you know who the Shay fella playing midfield for Pat’s was? Serious, serious athlete.

3 Likes

All you’ve to do is put the thread on mute pal and you’ll be ok. Limerick have destroyed a lot of lads here over the lads couple of years, none more so than the Galway boys…and none of you can just walk away. It’s like an addiction.

1 Like

What happens to the other teams in option 4?

No ones walking away from this intact at this stage.

Junior A non premier I guess as is. I’d imagine it’d be the 8 QFinalists so 4 from South West and 2 each from city and east. Wouldn’t solve the problem really for what’s left over but I think it’d be so askew after that it would have to go all county or at least south/west city/east

I can see that, you just can’t stay away.

It’s almost like you don’t care about these poor fellas. I hope JP is ok during all of this, he was only trying to do a nice thing and I fear it’s going to haunt that poor man

I’d vote option 1 tbh.

Hope they do the same for Junior B, it was a shambles this year.

Whst has JP to do with the super 11s American junket?

The important thing is that in 3/4 options the West Board get to keep control of their little patch. One the those solutions will win I’d imagine

Everything

I think 8 teams in each division top to bottom myself, but I’d take any change really. It’s a farce at the moment

you handicap.

You just don’t get it.

Fuck the West Board.

They fucked us out, and we’ll be getting our revenge in this vote.

1 Like

Don’t under estimate the West Board. When the nuclear winter clears all that’ll be left is cockroaches and the money in the West Boards bank account

2 Likes

Shay is only 17 a very promising prospect was on Limerick u15 and u16 panel but plays with St Munchins and also Limerick youth district league in soccer . It was a very tight game Kildimo/Pallaskenry took goal chances and St Patrick’s did not. A very young St Patrick’s team alot ot them minor this year and even next year all good lads and missing Diarmuid Hegarty and one or two more …so a positive campaign with three matches and hopefully a few with a bright future and a hope of bringing St Pats back to senior football in the coming years.Sean Mortel also had a fine game. A Limerick minor hurler this year. Tuesday night under lights probably suited everyone .Best of luck to ye in County Semi Final Aristotle.

4 Likes