Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Full deflection mode going on here, one poster going to serious rounds to do his duty. Every man is needed.

2 Likes

It appears that Mala has previous of being the bully boy hard man.
Are you in favour of him being the bully boy hard man?

This is the thread that keeps on giving. Unrale.Wait until the kit man goes on trial.

These are all minor stories compared to the big one — it will be a good 6 months before you hear about that one tho.

Yeah,sex lies videotapes and sulkys

It’s amazing viewing, deflection & sweep sweepery of World Champion standards.

He’s an inspiration.

@anon61878697 defending the indefensible again I see. I used to think he was destined for big things but now Im very disappointed in him

He is reeking of desperation tbh, when you put young lads up on a pedastool & this happens it’s only normal to lash out.

It’s slightly disheartening how quiet @dodgy_keeper is keeping throughout all of this.
I wonder did he implicate himself hanging on some coat tails?

1 Like

Didn’t @dodgy_keeper call this a long time ago when he was on about all these young lads coked up to their eye balls but nobody listened

@dodgy_keeper was flailing badly the other night but you’d forgive him a rough night as all these stories were breaking. I really hope he can turn it around and get things back on track, he’s a top guy

1 Like

Limerick Limerick Limerick Limerick Limerick

1 Like

I hear the Limerick pin up Boy, the chap who doesn’t touch a drop has a major chatting powder problem too.

You’d actually feel sorry for John Kiely & the position he finds himself in currently considering the job he has to hold down.

Kiely facilitated lads getting off. He kept the corrupt guard on the side line. The blood is on his hands.

Whose blood? The fella Hayes smashed? What other blood is there?

Is it true that the Poster Boy has burned his nose hairs clean out of his nostrils?

I’ve no idea who the poster boy even is to be honest!

:thinking::thinking:

Henry Martin will get another book out of it. I’d love to hear Tom Ryan on the radio about this.

Two decent limerick men.