Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Clare GAA
We’re gonna make utter shite of the greatest generation of talent we’ve ever seen. No one will ever come close this sort of self sabotage

Limerick GAA
Hold my beer…

3 Likes

Apparrantly there was a breakout of nosebleeds in Barbados, you had fellas getting random nosebleeds left right and center the whole time

1 Like

I’m disappointed that you cant read - but with your breeding, it’s to be expected, I suppose

I heard one of them smashed up a guitar…

2 Likes

3 of them never went to mass last week

1 Like

Predictable enough fare from the apologists here. They are up to their neck in it having turned a blind eye for so long. You can see its taken a heavy toll, the fight is almost gone out of them. Sad to see it and Christmas just around the corner too

2 Likes

Let he who is without sin cast the first brick … Bug eyes Whelan had a few other stories suppressed by the Suermacs mafia also

3 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

Jesus he’s snapped

2 Likes

D’yu want some? i’ll give ya sum.

It certainly is not.

Cathal Barrett kicked the living fuck out of a woman in Thurles and @carryharry laughed at it — the hypocrisy is disgusting.

At least the Galway hurlers are taking their medicine. No cover ups.

Cathal Barret went to court. There wasn’t a cover up.

1 Like

What’s that to do with anything? If someone is guilty of something they should do the time for it.

There’s been multiple cover ups in limerick. Lads are getting off without so much of a slap of the wrists.

What crimes were committed in Ireland that have been covered up?

Christmas only around the corner too :neutral_face:

It’ll be lonely this Christmas for a few of the lads in the clink

I’ve the usual suspects hopping :smile: