Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

@Malarkey was hinting at this during his post all Ireland meltdown. I’ve heard nothing about it. Barrett has gotten into a few scapes (drunk in a parked car) that have ended in Court but I haven’t heard of him being up the steps for beating a woman.

Didnt he beat a poor barman as well? Or some poor misfortune in a bar? - who can keep count says you.

Time to do away with the GAA, it’s poison for the muldoons

2 Likes

Thanks right. He’s a bit of a cunt, seemingly that one was caused by Barrett’s brother who’s a bigger ape.
But this woman batin’ thing have you any facts on that?

Just Harry laughing at it

Winning the all ireland that time has set Limerick back 20 years

By God.

Harry’s a bit of an ape too tho so I wouldn’t mind that.

4 Likes

I said it previously on here, winning that All Ireland was the worst thing that could ever have happened Limerick hurling

2 Likes

Roll on the new year & let’s go again. This idleness is bad news

Urbs antiqua fuit studisque asperrima belli …

An ancient city well versed in the art of war!!

1 Like

Johnny Coen is great craic!

One more time …

Some of the poor naive Limerick chaps genuinely thought they would do 2 or 3 in a row. I remember trying to tell them this time last year in a nice way that the players would go buck ape and there wasn’t a chance of it happening. Not that I’m giving myself credit for foreseeing it, as I thought their downfall would be drunken high jinks rather than full on criminality.

3 Likes

It is well into the second half of November and there is no sign of a prospective championship 15 for their first game in May being put up here.

Hurling in the county in full disarray.

8 Likes

We’ll have hurling’s equivalent of mean machine

Good point.

Dowling
Finn Richie Richie
Byrnes Quaid Hegarty
WOD DOD
Reidy Donie O’Neill
DOC Hannon Mulcahy

3 Likes

Wayne Dundon full forward