Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Frog eyes corner back

It will be game over for @Aristotle

16 migrants, alive and well, have been found en route to Rosslare in a container.
Kilmallock was mentioned on Liveline I think.

It was his brother who threw the digs

The plot thickens…

What’s Shane Long got to do with this?

1 Like

@Julio_Geordio making it about ex Tipp hurlers now I see, Deflect Deflect

Ex world champion

As the travellers say in the call out videos, one of them is a “computer champion” at “makin tapes”.

1 Like

The hits just keep on coming

Blast from the past. But madness considering Eddie Halvey served time for kicking a 14 year old drink driving in 2006 I think

You don’t remember the hip-flask defence that came before that?

That was the best one I ever heard. To calm the nerves after the incident

Where’s the proof of this woman bating? Hadn’t heard that till now. :popcorn:

Fat Richie?

From the ballyragget WhatsApp

“Latest out of Limerick Camp. So Limerick were to have an awards night on friday to get their Munster and league medals, they got a text last night to say it was cancelled, few of the player are on about leaving the panel cause of all the shit going on there. Gillane is seemingly been shunned after the incident, he sent the video to his buddy in The Well. Kyle Hayes then kicked the shit out of some fella outside the Icon the Sunday night they lost the county final, left your man KO’d on the ground, He was arrested that night, guards looked for the CCTV off icon but they deleted it but Flannerys across the way gave it to them. The family of the fella he bust up is bringing up assault charges against him now.”

I hope limerick don’t enter a team in the championship next season until we get our house in order.

1 Like

It’s the Chatting Powder, it has them all driven demented.

3 Likes