Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Apparently it was excellent S&C :man_shrugging:

From a Tipp supporter? :rofl:

What’s the full story here? Maybe Kyle Hayes was defending himself ?

Someone, either John Kiely or someone above needs to make a hard call and tell the trouble makers not to bother turning up for training until January 2021, starting with the lads from the last week. Make an example of them and nip it at the bud.
It’s like the curse of a gypsy is on Limerick GAA .

2 Likes

Road to redemption or further down the drain?

In context, its called a come down session.

@iron_mike very quiet

Pardon.

They were fighting over some small change apparantly

1 Like

8 or 9 of the panel on the verge of walking away. Mala Mala mala

Can one of the Limerick lads check in on @Watchyourtoes please? I’m afraid he might get caught up in all this and end up taking the wrong path in life

I just think it’s funny a Tipp supporter casting aspersions. No other county has a rap sheet like Tipp in recent years.

Now for the latest WhatsApp’s doing the rounds. A lot of this ties in with what I’ve heard from someone who was over in the states at the weekend.

Update, Kiely only found out after the hurling Saturday. Colin Ryan played but Gillane didn’t even tog he was so hammered from night before. When Kiely found out both were made stay at hotel and sent home on a flight Sunday. The Athlacca lad had to fly home Saturday cos he couldn’t afford medical treatment over. Barry Murphy booted off the panel for burning a Tipp jersey in Cullen the week before.

Have heard Colin Ryan is gone permanently, Gillane will get a long term club and county suspension but the club are obviously fighting that, the above could get Kyle Hayes in serious trouble, and Barry Murphy has been kicked off the panel because he was video’s taking a Tipp jersey off some lad and burning it.

Other players are involved in some Garda corruption thing sweeping traffic offences under the carpet, as well as damage to a car and supposedly an assault on a taxi driver.

In addition to Colin Ryan, Kyle Hayes
and Aaron Gillane, other panel members are in trouble: Barry Murphy wasn’t brought on the trip to New York after filming himself setting a Tipp flag on fire, dancing around it and then putting it all up on social media. Genius! Furthermore, Murphy’s mammy rang up Kiely to give him an earful about her son’s absence from the New York trip, which won’t do much to help the Doon’s man’s plight with management. Kiely has repeatedly warned players about phones and the dangers of social media. He reinforced that message after Dowling posted the Peter Casey incident online and again before New York so, by all accounts, he’s fit to be tied. I’d say Gillane is definitely gone for the year. He’s also been involved in incidents in Cancun (where some of the players tried to take on a group of holidaying Russian soldiers!) and Tralee. Also, Gillane then turned up for the New York GAA annual function last week an hour and a half late, in a tracksuit, and blind drunk. I’m only delighted that it was possible to really enjoy winning an All-Ireland before discovering how many top-notch arseholes are on the panel. I’d say Kiely will walk soon. No one alive needs this shite.”

3 Likes

A good chunk of the above is true, probably. :rofl:

:open_mouth:

All making sense now

The panel is full of ego maniacs then? Will Gillane have to hand back to horrible Littlewoods suits?

Who gets his free car?

Which players were with prostitutes?

Isn’t it gas I saw him getting a haircut in Sheila’s Uppercuts in the Well