Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The biggest problem at the lower level is its too hard to get out of the intermediate division up and down. I don’t like the idea of the two that reach the final go up. I’d favor the second bottom premier intermediate side play the runner up of the intermediate or something. Likewise the top 3 or 4 junior teams would beat the bottom sides in the intermediate championship. So many bad teams in the intermediate championship. St Kieran’s are an example of this and kileedy too.

I think Limerick will be the Cork of the '20s - A very odd bunch of people.

1 Like

that’s a very efficient post. You’ve managed to insult around 15% of the population of Ireland in one sentence. Kudos

1 Like

Kierans and Kileedy are junior

1 Like

For a man involved at ground level, the two main points to your post there are wrong.

Are you ever right about anything at all you misfortune?

And the two teams who make the intermediate final do not go up :rollseyes:

How’s Ronan Lynch going with the senior hurling team :rofl:

Yes that’s my point and they should have been junior long before that. Kieran’s stayed up year after year with an average junior a team. They can’t get out of junior now. Too many deadwood teams in the intermediate division.

Yes they don’t mate but that was the way it worked a couple of seasons ago. I didn’t like that as the finals were meaningless but I am in favor of two going up but I want to avoid meaningless finals. It’s very simple unless you are retarded.

You thought it was still the case you ape! :laughing:

:rollseyes: Keep up chump

If you could read you would know I didn’t. The clue is in the “I don’t like the idea…”

“I don’t” is present tense, it means that you do not like something currently.

Did you mean to say “I didn’t like the idea of the two…”

Misfortune :rollseyes:

Are all the Tour crowd hooligans @Smark?

Telpis.

Im going to stop responding now as I genuinely feel sorry for you. You clearly have a lot of issues. It’s ok to be wrong. No big deal.

Tour people are salt of the earth. I gave two all Ireland tickets to a lad from tour last year and he put in two subscriptions to my club lotto again this week for next year. A genuine sort. I asked him about what he thought about the troubles of our senior hurlers and he replied every county is at it so we shouldn’t be dropping fellas over it :grinning:

That’s the good chap, away and run along now after your lesson.

Was it not @The_Dunph who was from Tour?

Another point of note is when you see how well nap have done in recent years and then use Mungret and monaleen in comparison as in my option they are similar urban based clubs with large populations. It’s quite clear limerick gaa and Mungret are losing out due to the lack of hurling in crescent comp. are scoil and nap have gone hand in hand. While monaleen aren’t nap levels they are doing well and the main school castletroy college have made a decent effort to get hurling going. I think they made the knockout stages of harty cups a few times. Mungret are doing well underage but at that 16 to 21 level they struggle. Maybe this is where the schools come in. Two other clubs I’d compare are doon and Newcastle west and their secondary schools. I think the doon school has huge effect on the likes of pallasgreen and capparmore as well obviously. Two smaller clubs who’ve been doing well. I think if they’d invested in two west limerick schools at least the knock on benefits could be huge. I remember reading about how Facebook got going and they targeted the popular colleges first as if the kids in those schools were using it other colleges near by would use it too. I think Stanford had something very similar and they invested hugely in colleges surrounding Stanford and eventually it filtered through. I think we need to take this approach to hurling county wide.

1 Like