Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Yea, they are on display down there alright. Way before my time.

I’ve never seen the video so I can’t comment.

Fuck up about it then coke head

Good, no snow, security cameras only, unlikely, no.

1 Like

It was very conclusive.

Interesting I’ve heard it’s totally inclusive. Given the covers up that have been reported on here by various posters regarding the squad I’m inclined to believe they are guilty but I haven’t seen any videos so I can’t say. Heads need to role at the top for things to be truly sorted.

Go away you daisy, Mr Fix It used a clean sample

1 Like

:thinking:

1 Like

The video clears it up categorically and you’re some cunt to be going around blackening the name of a player who has done nothing wrong. Cop the fuck on.

I haven’t seen the video and didn’t mention any players names.

You should probably shut the fuck up rather than talking about things you admit aren’t informed on then, should you?

That’s fair I’m just going on what I’ve read on here.

You’ve refused to inform yourself and you’re casting aspersions on a player on the internet. Didn’t you mention you hang out with the Casey’s the odd time? Wonder what they’d make of your posts.

You can be better than that when you want to be. Cop yourself on pal.

Glad to hear he has given up getting change back from the barman :+1:

1 Like

I’m not commenting on that. It’s factual coke doesn’t stay in your system. That’s just a fact. It’s casting nothing on nobody.

You referred to a very specific incident and said it was inconclusive. You were casting aspersions. You knew well what you were doing and saying. Don’t try and work your way out of it.

It was Peter Casey

1 Like

Nope you and Harry brought up the incident. I didn’t.

1 Like

Looked like Coke to me

You referred to the specific incident and said it wasn’t disproved. You were very specific. If you are going to act the cunt you may as well own it.