Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Now?

1 Like

Jaysus Kielys eyes are mad there when he starts talking, is there something wrong with them

Them ??

Crazy eyes Kiely

Shit got real here last night

I’d say it’s clear he does care considering he went and got a drug test to “clear” his name

It’s trial by social media and I’d imagine a degree of panic. There was a video of a very prominent limerick person (not a hurler) doing the rounds for a few weeks of him saving sex in the bathrooms for a night club. It was 100 percent him anyway everyone stated. I know a friend of his and asked him over a pint what the story was Anyway your man said he was freaking out he’d a mrs and what not. The other day this arrives into our what’s app group:

social media has a lot of great aspects but in the case of the incident involving peter Casey it’s a disaster. The minute the video was deleted from the Dow’s Instagram account it’s free reign. All sorts of legs can grow.

Matt O’Callaghan

·

Garryspillane senior hurling management team for 2020 announced: Ger Bradley, James O’Keeffe, Billy Perkins, Miceal O’Donnell and David Dawson.
@GarryspillaneGA @LimerickCLG

G’O’S ?

Yes.

Images have since emerged which would indicate it is not GOS. I thought it was him when I saw it tbf.

Sweep sweep

I think he’s from Waterford anyway.

Ger Bradley from Newport?

Presume so yeah. Was over Murroe/Boher for a few seasons recently.

That’s him. Played county minor/21 and was on our 96 north Tipp winning team. Think he was a selector or coach by 02 county intermediate

He’s related to the Doon McNamaras afaik.

2 Likes

Last year our team for Round 1 of the Munster League was:

Quaid
Finn Dan WOM
ALTC Hannon POL
Lynch Mala
BOC Reidy Hego
Mul Gillane Simon

A few starters from the year before, a few fellas who would feature a bit in the league and then Championship, a couple who faded out.

Would hope to see a fair sprinkling of the bench before Championship last year. Not sure if we explored enough during a successful league campaign. Would love to see Reidy get a good crack at it. And Nash at half back looked ok for 35 against KK. More of this to see where we are short. The likes of Lynch, Byrnes and NaP boys have plenty of hurling done.