Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Nobody said he’d 9 possessions only you.

DOD had a great year overall in 2018, particularly after Munster. Similar to Flanagan in that he had as many games where he was very weak as games where he was very good. I’d love to see lynch at centre forward but DOD and WOD probably not strong enough a midfield pairing on their own.

the key games are the must win knockout games. 1/4s, 1/2 and finals. These are the days that really count. O donovan was outstanding against Kilkenny too in 2018: 10 passes recieved off team mates between the Limerick 21 and 65 yard line.

5 breaks won.

10 successful passes

3 unsuccesful passess

3 points scored ( 1 sideline). Flanagan and o donovan were no more inconsistent that any other limerick in 2018 despite you constantly trying to tell us this. The way they’ve ruined the Munster championship with the new format you’ll rarely get players that play well every day over the course of a championship. Every limerick player was poor v Clare in 2018 and nobody was that good versus tipp either really.

I’m not sure what you mean by weak with regards to dod and wod. o Donoghue is big boy and a serious athlete. One of our most physical players.

DOD coverts over 100% of his possessions into a pass. We really missed that this year.

No shots and him losing the ball weren’t included. Keep up.

Sorry lad. Only on my 17th viewing. Still ironing things out

2 Likes

I’d be of the strong belief if you don’t watch the game at least 20 plus times your opinion is not worth being typed out.

1 Like

I doubt Limericks stat man watched the game 20 times

Flanagan was very poor in the quarter and semi final in 2018.

Flanagan made key contributions versus cork. Up until the point of him being subbed off not many limerick players had played that well. I wouldn’t call it really poor. I thought he was good v Kilkenny. Also I’ve no notion why you pigeoned DOD and Flanagan into the one group. O Donovan has been very good for limerick, a more decorated underage hurler and just imo an all round better player than flanagan. An odd comparison.

You’d want to be a fair slow simple cunt not to spot anything worth seeing by the 19th viewing

Both of them had a good year overall in 2018, some very good moments but also some fairly poor games. I wouldn’t count either in our top 10 or dozen players of the season, I think both were lucky enough to be starting by the end of it. Both of them had a dip in form this year and were overtaken by other players and they each have a lot of ground to make up to start next year. Fairly clear comparison. Also you seem to have a massive horn for both of them.

Pretty much every limerick player was good in 2018 and not as good in 2019. Without DOD back to his 2018 form where he was one of our most important players imo we won’t go very far. There’s probably more options in the forwards but as shown in the Kilkenny performance where we extremely poor a fully fit and firing Flanagan would be a huge addition.

What I will say for DOD, he gassed after about 50 minutes of every game in 2018. Like, properly gassed.

Two much more even groups than usual

That’s some fucking scrawl

50 posts of absolute scutter.

Sure you’ve two thousand of them and it hasn’t stopped you.

1 Like