Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

The cat is out of the bag now. Top teams can deal with pace.

He’s only lightening over 20 yards plus. McDonnell was quicker than him over 5 yards.

If he never did anything other than that cork game it’d be enough for me. Bit harsh to right him off though, he’s not even a corner forward to be fair

3 Likes

Write

It’s harsh alright. It’s only my opinion though. I haven’t seen anything even at club level that would have me thinking he’d be on the panel.

He’ll be way down the pecking order now anyway. You’d imagine someone will replace him on the 26 by championship.

Would like to see Breen and DOC up against decent corner backs the next day.

1 Like

He’s plenty good.

Nice goal, can he do that consistently. I don’t think so.

Lads are expecting Kiely to be ruthless and make changes but when it’s suggested any one gets dropped they are like fellas asked to give away a family pet.

1 Like

Weren’t you suggesting Kevin Downes should have gotten more game time last year and he barely done anything for five years. Not too dissimilar with Adrian breen. He’s 27/28 now and never cut the mustard. One rule for players from one club and another rule for the rest.

Downes shouldn’t be on the panel this year either mate.

Adrian Breen was consistently the top scoring forward in the club championship from play and never got a fair crack at it for Limerick in my opinion. He’s a pure poacher. Something we don’t have on the panel

This must be the fourth or fifth time he’s been on the extended panel.

I suppose if you’re involved at ground level it’s harder to be objective.

There’s plenty of dead wood knocking around without having to axe the man that won us and all ireland semi final

2 Likes

I’m heavily involved at ground level and find it very easy to be objective.

There isn’t many similar players to him on the panel.

There’s no sympathy in this game for anybody!

1 Like

We were 4 points up in extra time when he goaled mate

Dowling got 1-4

Pat Ryan is a cunt. He knocked a Cork lad out in NYC on the first trip and started all the shenanigans about being above the law.

Ryan won the free to put us up in normal time. I’m also certain he assisted another point or maybe passed the ball to Casey who was fouled. That was in normal time I’m fairly sure. Pat Ryan has his uses in my opinion as an impact sub. Being really fast against tiring backs is always a bonus.

He’s a loss but very replaceable!!! Won’t be the winning or losing of any games

Boston

Pat Simon lobbing Nash was the goal of the decade, and possibly the millennium so far.

4 Likes