Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

Was Seamie’s point before or after Tom Ryan’s? I think Tom put us 1 up and Seamie doubled it… could be wrong but what a fight the lads put up.

A great day.

2 Likes

Tom Ryan put us one up.

1 Like

I’d say he’s recovered by now.

1 Like

My moment of the decade was kyles point versus cork in the Munster championship. We showed terrific resilience that day.

1 Like

“And the 19 year old has done it!”

2011 NHL Div 2 Final vs Clare beyond in Ennis. The Year of the Downes. Promotion secured(!)

2013 MSHC Final vs Cork in HQ. A roasting day in the height of an unbelievable summer. Singing championes down the City End and the final whistle still way off in the distance. The panic that the game might get abandoned at the end as the crowd began to swarm the pitch. Tipping into Katy Daly’s after and auld Tony the owner coming in behind us and firing up the radio and Perry Como’s ‘Magic Moments’ coming over the speakers.

2015 Munster U21 HC Final vs Clare out in Ennis. Packed like sardines into the stand there. Getting stamped on the way in, like twas Coppers we were heading to. Myself and @Batigol let the traffic go well that night.

2018 MSHC Round 2 vs Cork below in Páirc Uí Gaineamh. Our first game down in the new stadium, a breathless, end-to-end affair, and a result that had both sets of fans standing and applauding the teams at the finish. Just a great occasion.

2018 AISHC Final, vs Galway, above in Croker.
The Catch.

6 Likes

Mulcahy flattening your man below in Cork was the greatest GAA moment of the last decade.

4 Likes

It destroyed Cork hurling for a generation

7 Likes

They’re still not over it.

That and Pat Simon lobbing Anthony “typical Cark cunt” Nash

2 Likes

“Psychologically broken”

They haven’t been able to find their Carkness since.

1 Like

We’re getting there

The cunts hadn’t won an all Ireland in the preceding 13 years

5:11pm August 19th 2018 my life was complete at that stage

10 Likes

The best moment of my life. Absolute perfection. Nothing else will ever come close

1 Like

100%. I was with my wife who vaguely understood what it meant to a plastic Limerick man but also with my 70 odd year old uncle and his travelling buddy to every Limerick match ever. We had serious seats and when one of the Limerick team hugged my Uncle at the wall by the presentation was so emotional. From a small club and he would have known the lad all his life. Stuff of dreams. Unfortunately my Dad wasn’t there to see it

5 Likes

Hon Limerick. 2020 will stamp us into eternity. The arrival of perfection in a hurling team. No one will beat Limerick in 2020. You will see.

1 Like

Genuinely you limerick and plastic limerick lads are an odd bunch.